Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Address From Ilorin To Surulere - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Address From Ilorin To Surulere (503 Views)

Direction From Mile 2 To Surulere / Agbara To Surulere / Vacancy For Dispatch Riders Who Are Resident In Or Close To Surulere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Address From Ilorin To Surulere by Remson23: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hello House, Please I want anyone with relevant information to provide me with description on how to get to Rafiu shittu street, Alaka Estate, Surulere, Lagos. It's s urgent please. Thank you
Re: Address From Ilorin To Surulere by sholatech(m): 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
I believe they will drop you at Ojota bus stop or Ojota bus park when coming from Ilorin. From Ojota bus stop, please ask for bus to Ojuelegba. At Ojuelegba bus stop, board any bus going to Cms. Drop at Alaka bus stop(after stadium bus stop). Use the pedestrian bus stop at Alaka bus stop to cross to the opposite side. By Zenith Bank,enter Alaka Estate & ask for Rafiu Shittu street.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Job In Lagos / Job Available (only For Lagos Residents) / Van Sales Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.