Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders (34694 Views)

Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station / Well Known Singer, TEKNO Will Not Be Able To SING Again After He Damaged His VOC / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by farem: 7:57am On Mar 15, 2018
Caustics:
angry what happened to his music career

How has this been opposing to his music career?

I try to imagine what your reaction would be like, if he has decided to float a fashion outfit

1 Like

Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by CORONATA(m): 7:58am On Mar 15, 2018
It's another milestone.
...wishing him success!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by Shanana1(m): 8:00am On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:
Ok. What should we fry?
Please advise.
How about fresh lizard nd rat in conjuction wt fresh pig milk? enjoy, am fasting.
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by HoodBillionaire: 8:01am On Mar 15, 2018
say who die
olamide used his late mum for rituals

1 Like

Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by translux(m): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2018
ebby9z:
So Consat has changed to PlayTV. Wow

Abeg where is Tstv dey
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by Bakare99(m): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2018
Nice one. I must get 1
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by ameri9ja: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2018
Shanana1:
How about fresh lizard nd rat in conjuction wt fresh pig milk? enjoy, am fasting.

Too complcated. Come up with someting somple.
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by chronique(m): 8:21am On Mar 15, 2018
Did he launch a TV station, or a TV channel? Both aren't exactly the same thing. African magic on dstv isn't a TV station but a channel. AIT and channels TV on dstv,are TV stations. Both are offering terrestrial broadcast and you can watch them without owning a decoder as they have a UHF frequency with which you can tune and search for their frequency. But you can't search for African magic on your TV,the way you search for AIT. I hope I'm correct though.

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by Godyke(m): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2018
In as much as I am happy for his progress, I am not happy with acronym YBNL. It may sound good to pronounce but the meaning is nothing to write home about. The meaning can be misleading to the ignorant youth who may be looking up to him. I advice he change it to something more dignifying.
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by Himmler: 8:57am On Mar 15, 2018
QuietHammer:

Then fvck off!
Shut the fvck up!! Bloody fool
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by arsenal33: 9:06am On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:
Ok. What should we fry?
Please advise.

#AMBODE MUST GO!!!
He and his little arrogant priest-sacking wife!

I dedicate this FTC to all those working hard to get rid of this Ambode guy.

Blame yourself for your failures.
Not Ambode
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by kcfresh110: 9:08am On Mar 15, 2018
lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Html,CSS,Bootstrap,Javascript,JQuery,PHP,Mysql
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)

Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by ameri9ja: 9:14am On Mar 15, 2018
arsenal33:

Blame yourself for your failures.
Not Ambode

This has nothing to do with me. Those of us aware know the man has been mindlessly copying America from inception instead if sitting down and comming up with original ideas based on Lagos/Nigeria realities.
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by kcfresh110: 9:15am On Mar 15, 2018
Registration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Our Professional Training On Web Design Is Open For New Registration
Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

www.jolagict.com

Get the Skill! Get the money!
Registration is Open!!!

Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by obonujoker(m): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2018
Drabeey:
I'm opened to be employed as an OAP, anyone who cares about me to please tell him!

drabeey was HERE

I have OAP job for you under BMC.... if you are interested....
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by agabaI23(m): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:
Ok. What should we fry?
Please advise.
Fry what you have contributed to humanity
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by ameri9ja: 9:26am On Mar 15, 2018
agabaI23:
Fry what you have contributed to humanity

How can I fry invention of reversible bra?
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by Lousymouth(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2018
OLAMIDE IS THE VOICE OF THE STREET THAT COLLECTS MONEY FROM THE OPPRESSORS OF THE STREET... KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELVES...

okaynigeria:

YBNL Records CEO, Olamide who is celebrating his birthday to has just launched his TV Station named [b]Voice of Street (VOC) [/b]on Play TV.

Remember, Olamide signed a deal with Play TV sometime in February this year. Now it is purely clear what the deal is favoring the artiste.

The YBNL Boss took to his Instagram page to make this announcement which he also revealed that they will be giving out 100 decoders to the First 100 people to get to Play TV's office which is located at 1, Continental Drive, Off CMD Road, Ketu in Lagos.

He also thanked his fans for their supports all through his music career.

See the post below:

To celebrate his birthday, Olamide dropped a brand new song which he titled 'C. Ronaldo' - Listen and Enjoy.
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 15, 2018
Am I the only one seeing that Voice of Street is VOS not VOC?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2018
I wonder what will full the station, anyways nice one
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by agabaI23(m): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:

How can I fry invention of reversible bra?
How does the launch of a TV station necessitate the frying of something?
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by kyaagbanairaland(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2018
So, he is a C. Ronaldo asslicker
No wonder his music is full of shiit.
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by 2flash: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2018
more greeze to ur muscle bro. their is more on the street 2flash say so #nobelie #congratsolamidesne
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 15, 2018
Robisky001:
How profitable it is owing TV station? I don't really think it is that profitable.
my dear,0lamide does not own a TV station,it is Just a Channel.He can go to studios to shoot his programmes and air it on his channel using PlayTv platform.
Owning a tv station is not easy as becoming a musician or footballer.

Mbok!
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by ebby9z(m): 11:18am On Mar 15, 2018
translux:

Abeg where is Tstv dey

Those ones ehn...may their sound rest in peace
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by Funkybabee(f): 11:41am On Mar 15, 2018
Any info about it

Channel list and others

Hope it is not the one that they selling for 3k here
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by ameri9ja: 2:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
agabaI23:
How does the launch of a TV station necessitate the frying of something?

How else do u celeberate?
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by LeoThaGreat(m): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
Olamide is now following D'Banj's foot steps. That's what most artistes over here don't do. They wanna be rich like Jay-Z but they don't study what he did with his little hip-hop money to make a big deal out of it.
I'm so hungry to show these guys how it's done! Gosh! Even ASAP Rocky is banking on his little fame.
Please take a minute to critic my songs in the link on my signature. Thank you
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by agabaI23(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:

How else do u celeberate?
so the only way you celebrate is to produce cholesterol?
Re: Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
obonujoker:

I have OAP job for you under BMC.... if you are interested....

please tell me about it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy's Bae Stefflon Don Gushes About Him On Radio, Calls Him Her Husband / Afrocandy Releases New Photos / Oritsefemi Shades Shina Peller, Quilox Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.