Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

25 Top Leadership Quotes That Can Make You A Great Leader - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 25 Top Leadership Quotes That Can Make You A Great Leader (526 Views)

25 Top Literary Devices You Must Know / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think / 25 Top And Reputable Universities In Usa 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

25 Top Leadership Quotes That Can Make You A Great Leader by Fayek(m): 7:03am On Mar 15, 2018
"The supreme quality of leadership is integrity."

- Dwight Eisenhower (1890-1969)

"A leader's lasting value is measured by his succession."

- John C. Maxwell (1947-)

"There are three essentials to leadership: humility, clarity and courage."

- Fuchan Yuan

"Any leader who fails to bequeath educational legacy to younger generation is not fit to be a leader."

- Babatunde Fashola (1963-)

"Earn your leadership everyday."

- Michael Jordan (1963-)

"A reader is a leader."

- Anonymous

"Leadership is influence."

"A mature leader deals with disappointment and keeps a good attitude; he faces the music even when he doesn't like the tune."

- Bob Gass (1944-)

"Leadership is unlocking people's potential to become better."

- Bill Bradley (1943-)

"A person who lacks compassion is not an admirable leader... It is a mistake to view benevolence as a weakness in business. Real strength entails being considerate and supportive of people's feelings."

- Mary Kay Ash (1918-2001)

"A cowardly leader is the most dangerous of men."

- Stephen king (1947-)

"As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others."

- Bill Gates (1955-)

"If you can't serve, you can't rule."

- Bulgarian Proverb

"A leader is a dealer in hope."

- Napoleon Bonaparte (1969-1821)

"A good supervisor is a catalyst, not a drill sergeant. He creates an atmosphere where intelligent people are willing to follow him. He doesn't command; he convinces."

- Whitley David (1984-)

"A true and safe leader is likely to be one who has no desire to lead, but is forced into a position of leadership by the inward pressure of the Holy spirit and the press of eternal situation."

- A.W. Tozer (1897-1963)

"You don't need a title to be a leader."

- Multiple Attributions

"Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily; even if you had no title or position."

- Brian Tracy (1944-)

"A good leader understands that almost anything that has been done in a particular way for a given amount of time, can be done better. Every single performance can be improved."

- Harvey Mackay (1932-)

"Lead me, follow me, or get out of the way."

- George Patton (1885-1945)

"Everything rises and falls on leadership."

"Few leaders are successful unless a lot of people want them to be."

"From reading of the people I admired... And from knowing my father; I had a great admiration for men who were fearless and who could hold their own in the world, and I had great desire to be like them."

- Theodore Roosevelt (1858-1919)

"Great leaders gain authority by giving it away."

- James B. Stockdale (1923-2005)

"People buy into the leader before they buy into the vision."

Source: https://www.quotephilosophers.com/2018/02/www.quotephilosophers.com-top-leaderships-quotes.html

(1) (Reply)

2018 UTME: JAMB Released Notice On Candidates Awaiting Results / Masters Thesis Project Writing Support: You Can Actually Get It Right / SCHOLARSHIP UPDATES Surplace Master Scholarship For International Students At Te

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.