Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

#bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Butt As She Chills By The Pool - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Butt As She Chills By The Pool (1465 Views)

Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi / BBNaija: Ifu Ennada "My Boss Sacked Me At 19 For Refusing To Have Sex With Him" / Virgin Ifu Ennada Saw Bitto's Manhood, See Her Reaction On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Butt As She Chills By The Pool by Amagite(m): 7:50am On Mar 15, 2018
Big brother Naija housemate, Ifu Ennada who was evicted on Sunday is now basking in the euphoria of her new fame.

She shared this photo of her flaunting her butt and banging bikini body as she chilled by the pool. She captioned it;

Who else misses morning workout sessions with me in the #Bbnaija house? � Pool � side chill with @ifybrown.monye .
__
Shouts to @vandora_vandora �
#ifuennada #teamifuennada #bbnaija2018 #fitfam #fitgirl #fitfashion #squats #bootyfordays

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-ifu-ennada-flaunts-butt-chills-pool.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Butt As She Chills By The Pool by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 15, 2018
Which kain nyash be this? cry

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Butt As She Chills By The Pool by NwaAmaikpe: 7:59am On Mar 15, 2018
shocked

Muscular yansh that can not make my preek rise, is that one a yansh?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Butt As She Chills By The Pool by Twoclans(f): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Muscular yansh that can not make my preek rise, is that one a yansh?

Lefulefu it seems NwaAmaikpe is also an ukwu boy, tell the secretary of the ukwu boys to give him form for registration. wink

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Butt As She Chills By The Pool by Agadsman(m): 8:11am On Mar 15, 2018
The body is fit but not in a sexy way...her body, her life

shocked

Wait o.....is she still putting on her microphone?? shocked
Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Butt As She Chills By The Pool by Prefola: 8:12am On Mar 15, 2018
Owkay!!
Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Butt As She Chills By The Pool by Jagermeister(m): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2018
Prefola:
Owkay!! pool side... at night...
Two things are involved.
Its either she is at an hotel with one celeb/big boy shining her condo OR she is at the house of one alhaji doing same.
If its the latter, then two things are involved.
Its either she would be used for money ritual or she ends up leaving with a bag full of misfortune disguising as money.
If its the latter, then she is safe but if its the other one, then there are 2 things involved...
Either she is used as manure OR you know the rest...
LOOK FIT THOUGH... with her yam leg...

Why you dey talk rubbish this early morning?

Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Butt As She Chills By The Pool by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 15, 2018
Twoclans:

Lefulefu it seems NwaAmaikpe is also an ukwu boy, tell the secretary of the ukwu boys to give him form for registration. wink

All real men are ukwu lovers grin
only the fakemen go for pancake asses grin
NwaAmaikpe is an ukwu believer cheesy
i can see dat
but wait oo
dat girl yansh look strong sha
it can break a pleek in two
omo see strong yansh shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Ifu Ennada Flaunts Her Butt As She Chills By The Pool by RedDistrict: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2018
Too much muscles on a fine babe's ass. this babe should calm down on the gyming or change whatever routine she is into,

Not attractive. preek no move grin

(1) (Reply)

Reality Show Skeptic Predicts Project Fame Winners / I Lost N20m To Pirates–tunde Kelani / Which Of The Telemundo Series Do You Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.