Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Patoranking Announced The Signing Of 2 New Artistes To Amari Musiq - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Patoranking Announced The Signing Of 2 New Artistes To Amari Musiq (303 Views)

Uncle Waffles - Wadibusa (ft. Royal Musiq, OHP Sage Pcee & Djy Biza) / New Artistes, “limerick” & “lyta” Signed Into YBNL Nation Record Label By Olamid / YBNL Boss Olamide Signes Two New Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Announced The Signing Of 2 New Artistes To Amari Musiq by Alibaba112: 8:23am On Mar 15, 2018
Patoranking has announced the signing of two artistes named GreyC and Walidiy, to his new label titled Amari Musiq.

The dance hall singer made this announcement on Instagram via a post which he captioned with,

“Really happy to finally announce Amari Musiq. Helping others has always been my number one goal and I couldn’t be more happier to extend the support I’ve had to @officialgreyc and @walidiy.

Love to everyone who has supported the journey so far! Get out of your comfort zone today and make that thing happen. Here’s to more music and new talent ?@amarimusiq#ExtendedGreatness #amarimusiq“

See post below.

https://www.to9music.com/2018/03/14/patoranking-announced-the-signing-of-2-new-artistes-to-amari-musiq/

(1) (Reply)

Masterkraft Ft. Tamba Hali – Funkie / Still On Promote Your Song To Over 200thousand People Today At Donemmynaija / Promote Music/video & Articles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.