Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana (23485 Views)

Goron Tula: 16 Amazing Sexual And Health Benefits Of Azanza Garckeana / Hauwa Suleiman: Driver’s Wife Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Kaduna / Affordable Goron Tula (silky Kola) Azanza Garckeanafor Sale Call 08030728324 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by ELVISHOT: 8:28am On Mar 15, 2018
Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Pioneer, Originator, Inventor And Brains Behind The Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana

It is not news that Hauwa Mohammed @jaaruma_empire was the first person to tell the world about the Therapeutic Advantages of Azanza Garckeana also known as Snot Apple, African Chewing Gum, Goron Tula, Tula Kola Nut, in Zimbabwe (Mutohwe), in Botswana (Morojwa), Kenya and Tanzania

Hauwa @jaaruma_empire took Azanza Garckeana, studied it over a period of years, sent it out for trials in 36 states before she finally released it officially to the general public. 

People of small villages all over Africa have been consuming this blessed natural fruit for centuries without knowing its various Therapeutic Advantages which includes Remedy for Diabetes, Dryness, Aphrodisiac and so much more.

Although there have books and research on Azanza Garckeana but nobody ever took them seriously until after Hauwa @jaaruma_empire brought it to the lime light and made it what it is today in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. EVEN IF A FEW KNEW ABOUT IT THAT MEANS THEY SELFISHLY HOARDED THE KNOWLEDGE FOR THEMSELVES ONLY AND REFUSED TO SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE WITH THE WORLD

Its good to be inspired by Hauwa @jaaruma_empire but please give credit to whom it's due when you use her work, study, research, pictures, videos and write ups. 

This was the first video Hauwa @jaaruma_empire released  regarding Azanza Garckeana on  21st  February 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42vum_TgoZY

She then officially released it in April 2017 and that was when it became a big BOOM. Today she successfully made Azanza Garckeana into pill form, Honey Syrup, Candy and Chocolate. Please learn more details in the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g_pA6esv7g

Instagram @jaaruma_empire

Twitter @jaaruma_empire

Email Silky.Kola@gmail.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by Oyetboy(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nice one Jaaruma... It feels good to be the ftc after all these while grin cheesy wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by CsRockefeller(m): 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
She recently initiated an entrepreneurship fund, though haven't heard anything on it, I applied, she's very active on Twitter.

One more thing, she isn't yet married.

5 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by Divay22(f): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
Oyetboy:
Nice one Jaaruma... It feels good to be the ftc after all these while grin cheesy wink smiley
Hmmmm undecidedWhat's good about it

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by geunik(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
nature is medicine
Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by DIYlady01: 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2018
I wonder if she attended NCS, Asokoro. She looks familiar.
Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by kagari: 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
Very encouraging
Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by beejayphako(m): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
Jarumma my flower, i love her massive bobby kiss
She's really going places and sells stuff to make women vagina better for guys cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by Debbime(f): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
I am proud to be associated with this brand and the face behind the brand.

Proud of you, Jaaruman Mata

2 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
Straight outta NyaNya.

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by Amirullaha(m): 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2018
CsRockefeller:

One more thing, she isn't yet married.
Let me go and apply asap...
#NotTooYoungToRun

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by soberdrunk(m): 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Wow!! Thank you for saving Nigeria with your silky kola', suddenly all the problems in Nigeria are over!......

Pfffft!!!---Another celebration of mediocrity.... angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by WFblacc(m): 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
Honestly, who TF Care's?
Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by Opoki(m): 2:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
Na the Fulani girl wey own instablog9ja

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opoki:
Really? I thought Instablog belonged to a southerner shocked
Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by jashar(f): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
what is that please and what does it do?
Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by EazyMoh(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
beejayphako:
Jarumma my flower, i love her massive bobby kiss
She's really going places and sells stuff to make women vagina better for guys cheesy
Lol! I almost didn't recognize her without the cleavage.
Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by FarahAideed: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
This one has left instablog9ja to come here too?
Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by veave(f): 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Opoki:

stop lying.

clean your mouth
Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by QuotaSystem: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
Brilliant.

There is wealth in nature and all we need to do is study our environment to see how value can be created from nature.

Sannu da kokari Hauwa.

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by OjomaBrown: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
She once said, she can make a woman butt look bigger like her own through her stuffs but on that day she padded her butt.when I counter her on instagram because of her lies she unfriend me so I don't spoil her market . Even that goro tula stuff she only trying to give credit to her self nothing more , repeating one word ten times on vblog without any real message. She can only fool her own set of mediocres and gulliable northern women and men and not the wise ones

1 Like

Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by YabaLeftist: 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
OjomaBrown:
She once said, she can make a woman butt look bigger like her own through her stuffs but on that day she padded her butt.when I counter her on instagram because of her lies she unfriend me so I don't spoil her market . Even that goro tula stuff she only trying to give credit to her self nothing more , repeating one word ten times on vblog without any real message. She can only fool her own set of mediocres and gulliable northern women and men and not the wise ones

Hmmm, interesting. Tell me more.
Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by mechanics(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
I love her program, she's very hardworking and willing to learn.
Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by shallysgirl: 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Northerners with aphrodisiac be like 5&6.
I don't really agree or subscribe to some of the analysis.Eg, a man going crazy when he see you eating sugar or that eating silky kola will make a woman silky down below. I have not tried them Sha.
I wish her all the best, great effort from a young northern lady.

2 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by lobell: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
The number of medicinal plants Africa is blessed with cannot be overemphasized. Unfortunately, this information is lost as societies become modern and the youth are not interested in traditional folk medicines.

Finding just one of these hitherto unexploited remedies can make one a very comfortable (read: rich) entrepreneur if the stars align in your favour.

2 Likes

Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by kristen12(f): 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2018
Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by Brightgem(f): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
OjomaBrown:
Yeah me sef don tire by first 2minutes, whats with the repitition. Northerners annoy me especially the idiot mallams that will be selling the so called nonsense aphrodisiac and talking rubbish.
Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by Brightgem(f): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
kristen12:
Jaaruma... I just love her I don't know why. Plus I love the way she talks that's why I followed her on IG. I don't know why instablog people don't like her
Point?!
Re: Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana by kristen12(f): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
Brightgem:
Point?!
Your business?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help! How Can I Help Him Stop Smoking Weed? / How Much Does It Cost To Get Braces In Nigeria? / South-south Leads In HIV Prevalence, Northwest Lowest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.