Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

IF I Were A Muslim...i Will Ask These Relevant Questions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IF I Were A Muslim...i Will Ask These Relevant Questions (1635 Views)

I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant? / EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! / Daddy Freeze Compares Pastor Adeboye To Najwa Zebian, A Muslim Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IF I Were A Muslim...i Will Ask These Relevant Questions by Lirqur: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:

GLORY to God.

Let me show you a mystery

Jesus knew that People will play this Card

I BELIEVE IN JESUS....AS A PROPHET.

JESUS said,

IF Anyone believes and is BAPTIZED,

HE SHALL BE SAVED.

Mark 16 vs 16.

ARE YOU BAPTIZED? Are you Saved?

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE IN JESUS?

We now have an answer to this issue of believing in Jesus as a prophet,

You guys should not play this Card anymore

If you believe, you need to be baptized and then you are saved.

But it is the truth, Jesus (phuh) is only a prophet. When you are connected to Allah, you don't need to be baptized. Allah is the God of all. The teachings of Jesus was showing us how we can be close to Allah, and submit our will to him only. You can see we are in the last days. The Dajjal (anti Christ) is preparing for the coming of Jesus (pbuh) That is why lawlessness is increasing, you just continue to watch as more destruction and moral decadence happens. All that we are seeing now is child's play. That's why Jesus said "watch and pray" one of the best advice ever.
Re: IF I Were A Muslim...i Will Ask These Relevant Questions by Originakalokalo(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
I believe that I have passed the message across to you.

You have heard.

Let's drop it here.

Thanks for your time and replies.

God bless you.
Re: IF I Were A Muslim...i Will Ask These Relevant Questions by Lirqur: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Julivas:

To say the truth, I never read the Quran..... but that's what is being told to the boko Haram people when on their jihadist mission.

Stand to be corrected

That's because they forged a lie on Allah, and his books to perpetuate their evil. Satan is very wise and has deceived millions and millions of people. No verse states such. The real truth is twisted and unbelievable. But only God knows the end.
Re: IF I Were A Muslim...i Will Ask These Relevant Questions by Lirqur: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
Originakalokalo:

I believe that I have passed the message across to you.

You have heard.

Let's drop it here.

Thanks for your time and replies.

God bless you.

Alright. Allah's blessings cover us all. Let's all be steadfast in prayer as we all await the return of Jesus (pbuh).

Salaam.
Re: IF I Were A Muslim...i Will Ask These Relevant Questions by Originakalokalo(m): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lirqur:

Enjoy. What did you think Jesus Meant when he said in Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. Even Jesus (pbuh) is hinting that he is just a Prophet.

My eyes are opened. I am grateful to Allah for sending Jesus (pbuh) as a messenger to us all. No one can be equal to Allah. Nobody.

Salaam.

Allah doesn't have a son.
Jesus said he is the son of God...

Therefore, Allah didn't send Jesus.

God almighty did.

1 Like

Re: IF I Were A Muslim...i Will Ask These Relevant Questions by Originakalokalo(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Lirqur:

Alright. Allah's blessings cover us all. Let's all be steadfast in prayer as we all await the return of Jesus (pbuh).

Salaam.

You await the return of Jesus?

To come and do what to you?

Take you to heaven?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Question For The Theists / "Samson And Delilah" / Apostle Omotosho Releases Shocking 57 Prophecies About Dangote, Otedola, Oshiomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.