Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Cost Of Fixing Ipad 4 Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Cost Of Fixing Ipad 4 Screen (385 Views)

Lady Takes Android To Computer Village For Fixing & Returns With Iphone (vid) / Ada Ameh Called Samsung Out Concerning Ridiculous Price Of Fixing Screen / Cost Of Fixing Gionee S6s Touch And Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Fixing Ipad 4 Screen by dammy13(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2018
Any good engineer to tell me how much it will cost to fix my ipad 4 screen and where I can get it done.

The problem with the screen is that it do press itself at one side sometimes. But no crack.

Is the screen really the problem?

(1) (Reply)

The LG G7 Thinq: Five (5) New Features Of Lg's Flagship Smartphone / Fart Lighting / Clean 3gb Ram/32gb inbuilt Infinix Note 4 For Sale 38k..SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.