Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Two Satanic Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Two Satanic Movies (2485 Views)

X-men First Class: Satanic Evolution And The Power To Be Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Satanic Movies by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:40pm On May 01, 2010
[size=13pt]These are two movies I want to share with you.

The first is Strangeland. It's Dee Snider's masterpiece, indulgent and sadistic and beautiful. It's about spiritual enlightenment through body modification.

The second is Perfume the Story of a Murderer, it's about a quiet dude with an insane sense of smell that tries to make the perfect perfume by killing beautiful girls and stealing their scent. The perfume he makes empowers him and turns him into an Antichrist of sorts at the end of the movie.

Go watch them now god dammit. grin grin grin grin.
[/size]
Re: Two Satanic Movies by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 01, 2010
^^reckon you meant to say devil dammit
Re: Two Satanic Movies by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:26pm On May 01, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah . . . . but , i think God damm it is the right word. . . God suck big time! grin[/size]
arkinses:

^^reckon you meant to say devil dammit
Re: Two Satanic Movies by sophy09: 1:49am On May 02, 2010
May God forgive you
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Yeah . . . . but , i think God damm it is the right word. . . God suck big time! grin[/size]
Re: Two Satanic Movies by bluespice(f): 1:55am On May 02, 2010
read the story of perfume, it's on my to-watch list and the poster of strangeland is very inviting, who knows it might show up on my to-watch list too.

However calling them satanic is just a juvenile attempt to eroticise them me thinks
Re: Two Satanic Movies by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:49pm On May 04, 2010
[size=13pt]R'Amen. . . . . . . grin grin grin cheesy wink[/size]
sophy09:

May God forgive you
Re: Two Satanic Movies by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:52pm On May 04, 2010
[size=13pt]Then you have a great taste. . . . .Those to movies are specially made from hell and directed by Satan. Ok , didn't know you're a big FAN of horror screens. wink[/size]
bluespice:

read the story of perfume, it's on my to-watch list and the poster of strangeland is very inviting, who knows it might show up on my to-watch list too.

However calling them satanic is just a juvenile attempt to eroticise them me thinks

Re: Two Satanic Movies by bluespice(f): 12:58am On May 07, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Then you have a great taste. . . . .Those to movies are specially made from hell and directed by Satan. Ok , didn't know you're a big FAN of horror screens. wink[/size]

now, i believe u're just having a laugh
Re: Two Satanic Movies by shotster50(m): 12:59am On May 09, 2010
Seen the perfume movie. I think the lead role had more of a psychological problem. I dont see where the satanic connotation comes in. Antichrist ( oh puleeease)
Re: Two Satanic Movies by bluespice(f): 1:01am On May 09, 2010
^^^^ my sentiments exactly smiley
Re: Two Satanic Movies by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:16pm On Mar 27, 2012
[size=13pt]darling I'm not jsut having a laugh -- everything about me concerning Satanism is real .[/size]

bluespice:

now, i believe u're just having a laugh
Re: Two Satanic Movies by kaiwei: 2:51am On Mar 28, 2012
However calling them satanic is just a juvenile attempt to eroticise them me thinks.
[img]http://www.filii.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Two Satanic Movies by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2012
[size=13pt]You are most welcome my dear. . . I'll keep u posting ! wink[/size]

maria6250: thanks dear this is nice information, i like it

(1) (Reply)

Indian Films Are The Bomb! Check Out Jurm / Chioma Chukwuka Vs Maureen Solomon / Photos Of The Tstv I Just Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.