Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Ybnl Boss Olamide Launches A New Tv Station As He Celebrates His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ybnl Boss Olamide Launches A New Tv Station As He Celebrates His Birthday (419 Views)

YBNL Boss "Olamide" Tattoos Face (photo + Video) / YBNL Boss, Olamide Get Himself A New Ride. Photos & Video / Actor Odunlade Adekola Pictured With YBNL Boss, Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ybnl Boss Olamide Launches A New Tv Station As He Celebrates His Birthday by 1960ng(m): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nigerian musician Olamide launches a new TV station as he celebrates his birthday . He posted on his Instagram page ‘ It’s been all joy and blessing for me since I started my journey to being the man I dreamt to be. Though I had a lot of hurdles and setbacks ,I kept moving because I was certain of what i had inside of me. Today is another special day in my life and I also have the privilege of owning a TV channel that would change the face of entertainment in Africa.

As one of the first African entertainers to own a channel in giving out 100 decoders (Play TV) to first 100 people to get to Play TV premises today . Each decoder comes with a fully one year paid subscription to say thank you for standing by me.

Thank you for you love and support.

We shall celebrate more greatness.

Play TV is located at 1, continental drive ,off CMD road ,ketu – ikosi (shares same compound with Tvc)

Happy Birthday Olamide

For more news update visit www.1960ng.com

(1) (Reply)

Man Allegedly Stabbed And Raped By Girlfriend And School Does Nothing / Ex-super Eagles Player Chukwuneta Anyabolu Is Dead / #bbnaija: Miracle Finally Admits To Having ‘someone’ Outside The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.