Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

In Need Of Very Good Acura Mdx Mechanics In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / In Need Of Very Good Acura Mdx Mechanics In Lagos (1418 Views)

Any Good Acura Mdx Mechanic In Kaduna / Recommend Good Volvo Mechanics In Your City / Dearth Of Good Auto Mechanics In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Very Good Acura Mdx Mechanics In Lagos by goxydareal(m): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
Fellow nairalanders,
I have recently cupped an ACURA MDX '06. I have read several reviews about the SUV, and have asked current users. Seems everyone rates it high in terms of performance.
However, I would just love to know where exactly I can go to in lagos with mechanics, electrical engineers, and panelbeaters (fancy fitting experts) have good understanding of the ride.

Thank you people,.....
Re: In Need Of Very Good Acura Mdx Mechanics In Lagos by erico2k2(m): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
goxydareal:
Fellow nairalanders,
I have recently cupped an ACURA MDX '06. I have read several reviews about the SUV, and have asked current users. Seems everyone rates it high in terms of performance.
However, I would just love to know where exactly I can go to in lagos with mechanics, electrical engineers, and panelbeaters (fancy fitting experts) have good understanding of the ride.

Thank you people,.....
Is this foreign used?
Re: In Need Of Very Good Acura Mdx Mechanics In Lagos by thebigkendo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2018
goxydareal:
Fellow nairalanders,
However, I would just love to know where exactly I can go to in lagos with mechanics, electrical engineers rewire, and panelbeaters (fancy fitting experts) have good understanding of the ride.

Thank you people,.....

Location - Oyingbo
contact - luvinhubby 08029255299

You can also contact GAZZUZZ 08033910382
Re: In Need Of Very Good Acura Mdx Mechanics In Lagos by goxydareal(m): 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
erico2k2:

Is this foreign used?
Yes it is...
Re: In Need Of Very Good Acura Mdx Mechanics In Lagos by erico2k2(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
goxydareal:

Yes it is...
Do you know the required Oil weight for it?
Re: In Need Of Very Good Acura Mdx Mechanics In Lagos by HyundaiMechco: 9:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
contact Domino Automechanics Nigeria Air force Vehicle Engineering Squadron at onipesi B/stop Old Abeokuta motor Road Ikea lagos on call 09099298813

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Sell Your Car Fast? Read This. (photos) / What Could Have Caused This Range Rover Velar To Burn? / 2020 Mercedes-benz VISION AVTR. This Is Not A Car, Its A Creature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.