Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

With What I Saw Yesterday, Wow Chelsea Is A Great Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / With What I Saw Yesterday, Wow Chelsea Is A Great Team (733 Views)

Wow �, Chelsea Will Sign This Super Players For Next Season / Wow! Chelsea Can Still Complete A 34 Goal Striker Deal Before End Of August / Conte's Uncertain As Chelsea Is In A Confused State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With What I Saw Yesterday, Wow Chelsea Is A Great Team by lightblazingnow(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hear back couch Valverde Pour it all out to the whole world...

Despite the 4-1 aggregate victory, Valverde insists it was a tough match-up for Barcelona and one they are fortunate to have come through successfully.

"We suffered a lot in this game because they were pressing really hard and creating a lot of danger," Valverde told a press conference.

"They showed they were a great team with great players and we were lucky enough to knock them out.

"I have to admit they have been a great rival, a great team. It's been a very difficult tie, both legs.

"I think we scored with the first chance we had."

Chelsea fans are you all great, never die fans in the house? let us celebrate and be humble.

Yesterday I came into the very conclusion that " A man can receive nothing if it's not given from above and he that is from the above is above all". How true..

Just enjoy the game and don't go killing yourself for earth pleasures, we are here to enjoy all things but be careful you don't become a servant of one. I know what I talking about. Up the blues, Up that colour, the blue sky.
Re: With What I Saw Yesterday, Wow Chelsea Is A Great Team by babytoun: 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
True talk

match was 2-0 but camp nou was seemingly quiet . fear grip them so.much uncertainty loomed until coutuos decided to open legs again
Re: With What I Saw Yesterday, Wow Chelsea Is A Great Team by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
babytoun:
True talk

match was 2-0 but camp nou was seemingly quiet . fear grip them so.much uncertainty loomed until coutuos decided to open legs again
the same Chelsea dst ll play Europa next season
Re: With What I Saw Yesterday, Wow Chelsea Is A Great Team by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:11am On Mar 16, 2018
Up Chelsea

(1) (Reply)

Usain Bolts Don Resume Training With German Club, Dortmund / Three ‘clasicos’ In 13 Days? / I Have No Interest In Transfer Speculation – Says Pogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.