Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Knocked Out Manchester Twice, Nothing New About 2-1 Loss To Sevilla Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Knocked Out Manchester Twice, Nothing New About 2-1 Loss To Sevilla Mourinho (440 Views)

AFCON Final: Napoli, Five Other European Clubs React To Nigeria’s 2-1 Loss / See What Solari Is Saying About Resigning As Real Madrid Manager After 4– 1 Loss / Mourinho Frustrated At Clubs Inability To Land His Listed Players After 4-1 Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Knocked Out Manchester Twice, Nothing New About 2-1 Loss To Sevilla Mourinho by handsomeres: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Jose Mourinho has said that Manchester United’s exit from the Champions League on Tuesday is nothing new to the club.

The club was dumped out of the prestigious competition after they suffered a shocking defeat at home to Sevilla in the second leg of the round of 16.

Speaking after the match, Mourinho made a bizarre claim as he defended his team against criticism.

The former Chelsea boss recalled that he had knocked out Manchester United twice in the competition in different occasions as manager of FC Porto and Real Madrid, adding that the situation was not new to the Red Devils.

Mourinho told reporters, “I don’t think the performance was bad.
“I’ve sat in this chair twice before with... See more https://ajehcomputercenter.com.ng/wp/i-knocked-out-manchester-united-twice-nothing-new-about-2-1-loss-to-sevilla-mourinho/

(1) (Reply)

109 Champions League Quarter Finalists Threatened By FIFA Virus / Poland Assistant Coach: Strong Super Eagles Good Test For World Cup Clash Vs Sen / 2018 World Cup: Full List As Rohr Releases 30-man Provisional Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.