Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Limerick: Olamide Was After Me Because Of My Work - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Limerick: Olamide Was After Me Because Of My Work (602 Views)

Download Music: Limerick - Pesin Ft Olamide YBNL - Mp3 Audio Lyrics / Nairaland Rapper, Limerick Just Got Signed To Olamide's YBNL Records / One of The Most Creative NL Rapper Limerick Puts Out Another Classic Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Limerick: Olamide Was After Me Because Of My Work by meshackeres: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nigerian new rap sensation Limerick has issued out on how he was able to get into the ship of Olamide.

The rapper was signed by Olamide into his record label YBNL after limerick had been making some good sounds after the experience he got on Rap or Drop contest..
Olamide had announced on February 14 that he had signed two new soldiers into his force, well one of the newly signed artiste was Limerick.

In a live television show monitored by Nigeriafilms.com the rapper was able to disclose how he got entangled to Badoo’s record label.

According to Limerick he ... See more https://ajehcomputercenter.com.ng/wp/limerick-olamide-was-after-me-because-of-my-work/

(1) (Reply)

[music] Mr Eazi Ft. Giggs – London Town / Music: Kizz Daniel – One Ticket Ft. Davido / Download Davido – Dumebi Ft. Fiokee & Peruzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.