Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,131 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Fresh, My First Official Producer- Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fresh, My First Official Producer- Davido (388 Views)

Bbnaija Star, Khafi Post First Official Message, Tells Her Fan She Has Gist / First Official Wedding Photo Of Toyin Abraham, Kolawole Ajeyemi Surface / See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fresh, My First Official Producer- Davido by emachizy(m): 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
The boss himself, OBO, baddest, has revealed Fresh to be the first official producer of DMW.

He revealed this today on his ig page where it appeared to be all celebration for the team.

See details and photos : [http://litpeeps..com.ng/2018/03/fresh-dmw-first-official-producer-davido.html?m=1 ][/url]

(1) (Reply)

Davido Declares Himself ‘king Of The Streets’ / Diddy Talks Biggie's Death And Secret Project With Jay-z / How Pirates Tricks People To Watch Fake Movies Online; Jaiye Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.