Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Fake News Websites - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fake News Websites (1222 Views)

Best Wordpress Themes For News Websites / How Do I Get Backlinks From Nigerian Newspaper News Websites / Nigeria Police Meets With Bloggers To Curb Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake News Websites by Lee09: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hello,
I'm a postgraduate student conducting research on gender and fake news in Nigeria. I'll appreciate it if anyone can help with a list of fake news websites in Nigeria. or better still, give me a hint on how to find them myself. Thanks a lot.
Re: Fake News Websites by Dajugba: 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
Buhari Spy
Re: Fake News Websites by Lee09: 10:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Dajugba: Buhari Spy If you don't have anything helpful to contribute, why don't you just jump and pass the post biko?
Re: Fake News Websites by Dajugba: 11:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
Wink, grin I finally was able to look for someone trouble today. I can be of support to your project. But what will be the outcome of the project? I mean is there a price?
Re: Fake News Websites by Lee09: 11:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
@Dajugba, the price/prize is that I get to be awarded a degree. But, I won't forget to acknowledge the people that assisted me :-)
Re: Fake News Websites by hostkobo(m): 5:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
Lee09:
Hello,
I'm a postgraduate student conducting research on gender and fake news in Nigeria. I'll appreciate it if anyone can help with a list of fake news websites in Nigeria. or better still, give me a hint on how to find them myself. Thanks a lot.

Hi,

google "fake news in Nigeria", follow the news items and you'll get a number of links.

regards
HK

(1) (Reply)

I Need Free Wordpress Theme / Battlelands Royale battle bucks hack download Android iOS / Opening A Fully Verified Paypal Account And Withdrawing To Nigerian Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.