Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

5 Foods Keeping You From Losing Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Foods Keeping You From Losing Weight (454 Views)

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight / Eat These 5 Foods To Get Bigger Buttocks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Foods Keeping You From Losing Weight by okevibes: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
Food brands are unscrupulous when it comes to marketing their products as healthy. In fact, there are some healthy foods keeping you from losing weight.

They’ll say anything to get you to try an item, even if it’s not quite true. It’s gotten to the point where labels such as “all natural,” “made with real fruit,” and “low fat” raise red flags. These labels don’t necessarily mean a food is good for us, yet they often trick us into buying a product. Some “healthy” foods turn out to be not so good and not so healthy after all.

When I first embarked on my fitness journey, those red flags were invisible to me. Any bag, box, or container that said “all natural”, “made with real fruit”, or “low fat” was on my grocery list and, therefore, in my tummy.

Contrary to popular belief, this did not help me shed the pounds. Instead, it made me feel sluggish, unhealthy, and aided in putting me in a plateau. In other words, it helped me to do everything BUT shed the pounds because those products were not always all natural, they weren’t made with only real fruit, and although some were actually low fat, they still were not healthy.

Read More At: http://dailyboxinfo.com/5-foods-keeping-losing-weight/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Brand New And Fairly Used Treadmills No 59 Tejuosho Street Surulere Lagos / Cure Quick Ejaculation / Cure For External Pile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.