Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

10 Interesting Facts About Facebook You Probably Didn’t Know - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Interesting Facts About Facebook You Probably Didn’t Know (2000 Views)

What Is A Sloth And 10 Incredible Facts About The Sloth? (Pictures) / Get To Know About Facebook Number And Its Power In A Proper Manner / 10 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Facebook You Probably Didn’t Know by macmiral: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
jieta:
just saw your mention, i understand how you feel, because i felt same when my account was hack. my luck was that i was browsing with opera mini and Facebook lite so when i notice what has befell on me i run to nairaland were i meet macmiral who lecture me on that two way authentication.

i will advice you go back to Facebook lite maybe you will be able to modify the name because it seem Facebook lite is a little different from Facebook

facebook lite will also redirect you to normal facebook homepage, not all user data can be edited on lite, i il suggest you wait patiently and stay away from unsecured websites such as facebook auto liker websites, or any website that isnt secured because they get your details and break into your account.

two way authentication as really helped me, like a week ago, at my work place, i logged on a colleague's pc and he went back after me to check chrome settings and saw my password, he tried to log in but he was prompted for a secret code sent to my phone, i saw the code and opened my facebook, saw a log in alert from the pc location at our work place, the time, and date and i asked him if he was browsing through chrome that time he confessed and said he tried checking my facebook and apologized, if i had not used the two way, i wouldnt be saying this now.... so bro the ball is in your court
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Facebook You Probably Didn’t Know by Heebah: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
macmiral:

yes sir, it has been successfully activated.
Thanks so much
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Facebook You Probably Didn’t Know by macmiral: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Heebah:
Thanks so much

Your welcome
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Facebook You Probably Didn’t Know by Heebah: 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
jieta:
just saw your mention, i understand how you feel, because i felt same when my account was hack. my luck was that i was browsing with opera mini and Facebook lite so when i notice what has befell on me i run to nairaland were i meet macmiral who lecture me on that two way authentication.

i will advice you go back to Facebook lite maybe you will be able to modify the name because it seem Facebook lite is a little different from Facebook
Ok: i will try the fb lite and see. Thanks. All my pix gone n he changed my information. Very cruel person...why didnt he just open his facebook and create an acct. He just had to use an existing one. With time i will delete my fb account cos i feel mark zuckerberg has compromised it. This hacking thin is becoming rampant. Cc: macmiral
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Facebook You Probably Didn’t Know by Heebah: 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
macmiral:

facebook lite will also redirect you to normal facebook homepage, not all user data can be edited on lite, i il suggest you wait patiently and stay away from unsecured websites such as facebook auto liker websites, or any website that isnt secured because they get your details and break into your account.

two way authentication as really helped me, like a week ago, at my work place, i logged on a colleague's pc and he went back after me to check chrome settings and saw my password, he tried to log in but he was prompted for a secret code sent to my phone, i saw the code and opened my facebook, saw a log in alert from the pc location at our work place, the time, and date and i asked him if he was browsing through chrome that time he confessed and said he tried checking my facebook and apologized, if i had not used the two way, i wouldnt be saying this now.... so bro the ball is in your court
Am just seeing this now. I will wait ir out...no more browsing from other websites. U have been of great help. So grateful. Its really sad seeing dat all my pix n personal info is gone. The idiot even blocked some of my contact and deleted a lot of dem. I had to restore everything again. I just pray am fee from him cos every min i feel he mite try to log in again n cause havoc cos i dont even know hw he did dat initially.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Facebook You Probably Didn’t Know by macmiral: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Heebah:
Am just seeing this now. I will wait ir out...no more browsing from other websites. U have been of great help. So grateful. Its really sad seeing dat all my pix n personal info is gone. The idiot even blocked some of my contact and deleted a lot of dem. I had to restore everything again. I just pray am fee from him cos every min i feel he mite try to log in again n cause havoc cos i dont even know hw he did dat initially.

d 2 way authentication wont permit him

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Automatically Add All Contacts In A Whatsapp Group To Vcf File / Build & Sell Power Supply Unit / The Evolution Of TECHNOLOGY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.