Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Golden Enlightenment From Atum - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Golden Enlightenment From Atum (942 Views)

Gnosis Enlightenment Download Report 2020-7-26 / Spiritual Reading, Cleansing,spells, Awakening And Enlightenment. / Guru Deseye Subai's Daily Spirituality Tip --- For Your Spiritual Enlightenment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golden Enlightenment From Atum by 0temSapien: 2:05am On Mar 16, 2018
Doctufos: Homo Sapiens III 15:12-17

12. Sacrifices are useless and prayers are for
the weak. But he who wants to be great will use
his head to think deep, be his own god and do
good to his fellow human beings.
13. Let everyone know that demons are not
universally real, but they are created by the minds of the fearful ones and they are tormented
alone by them.
14. Therefore let no one make you fear such that
you unconsciously create a demon of them in
your mind.
15. And you see that which you have created
appearing to you in your dreams daily, then you
say, this demon is my tormentor.
16. Meditate when solution seems not to be at
hand and refrain from the worship of the gods.
17. For no god answers prayers except by
coincidence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by Dcholeric: 3:39am On Mar 16, 2018
deep
Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by 0temSapien: 9:52am On Mar 17, 2018
Use your brain.
Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by 0temSapien: 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
Do good to humanity
Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by denziz: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
0temSapien:

There are some entities that torment you which can be classified as demons and equally they are not creations of ones mind.
Will this not render above claims invalid.
Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by OtemAtum: 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
denziz:
There are some entities that torment you which can be classified as demons and equally they are not creations of ones mind.
Will this not render above claims invalid.
No sir, no entity torments anybody. It is the person that is tormenting himself. I will give you a life example of Ayelala:

Homo Sapiens IV 21:1-33
Chapter Twenty-One
1. ayelala was a female homo sapiens born in
the 144,401st year of the homo sapiens era, in a
land now found in Nigeria.
2. In those days, those who threatened and
cause others to dream about them were many in
the land.
3. They made incantations and when the fearful
ones listened to them fearfully, their incantations
worked on them.
4. Many young children whose brains were not
fully developed fell victim of them and through
fear, many evil befell them.
[b]5. Now ayelala was one of those who fell victim
of the torments of the supposed witches and
wizards who scared the people of the land.
6. When she was only eight years old, an old
woman said to her, your mother is my enemy,
therefore you will not do good in life.
7. Since the day ayelala heard her statement,
she began to fear her threat so much that she
unknowingly began to build a reality of the old
woman's threat in her dream.
8. She saw the woman in her dream daily,
chasing her, strangling her and even pressing
her.
9. Now ayelala feared death so much that she
often fell sick. Even when she was sick, the
image of the old woman would appear to her in
the dream, saying, you will die. You will not make
it in life.
10. Then ayelala could not sleep in the night
because of fear. She always weep into sleep and
saw only nightmares at the closing of her eyes.
11. When she had reached the age of thirty, no
man approached her for marriage because they
had heard that she was under torment by a
witch.
12. When the old woman who threatened her
died, she thought that she was already free, but
when she slept that night, she saw the woman
chasing her in her sleep, saying, you must join
me.
13. At the age of thirty, ayelala suddenly said, it
is time for me to face my challenges. If I die, I
will not be the first. But for me to live in fear
continuously, I forbid it.
14. Now when ayelala was about to sleep again,
she said to herself, if I see Ajiun in my sleep
today, I will not run for her.
15. So when ayelala slept, Ajiun appeared in her
sleep. Then ayelala said, do you come to chase
me? Is it not he who runs that another can
chase?
16. When ayelala remained unmoved, the old
woman held her by the neck, but she pulled off
her hands and twisted them. Then she held the
old woman by her neck and shoved her hard.
17. Then the old woman began to run and
ayelala ran after her. Then she began to fly and
ayelala flew after her.
18. Now she awoke from her sleep and was
amazed, saying, this is a great dream. How soon
did I start chasing my chaser away only because
I charged myself before going to sleep?[/b]
19. When ayelala had continued doing this daily,
it worked for her such that she said, life indeed
is a mystery.
20. When she continued to chase the old woman
in her sleep every night, she soon discovered
that it was not a universal reality, but a reality
which she had created by her own mind.
21. She knew that all the dreams from the time
when the old woman was squeezing her neck to
the ones when she was chasing the old woman
were created by her own mind.
22. Now to be sure of this, she said before her
sleep, let Ajiun come to me as a friend. So it
happened two days later when she dreamt of
her.
23. Then she said, this is a great mystery. Then
she went out to declare publicly, saying, if you
are tormented by witches and wizards, come to
me and I will free you.
24. So thirty-two people came to her. Then she
asked them how it all began and twenty-five of
them said that they were first threatened to
death by some elderly ones and even by little
children who said to them, if you sleep you will
see us. If you go south or north, you will see us.
25. And since the time when they heard the
threats, they had been seeing them in their
dreams tormenting them.
26. Now ayelala went to see all the people who
had been accused. Then she said, threaten no
one in this land anymore, else I will fight you
physically and psychologically.
27. When some of them saw the seriousness in
the gestures of ayelala , they agreed with her,
but some refused to listen to her.
28. These continued to threaten people to make
them fear and have their brains confused.
29. Now when ayelala had found some
commiting suicide or doing all manner of hurt to
themselves because of the threats they had
received from a supposed witch, she gathered
her followers and went after the people in their
gatherings, in the place where they shared ideas
of how to make people scare them.
30. Then she and her followers killed some of
them and scattered the others, saying, let your
own evil be upon your heads, for words of
threats are more evil than murder and an evil
thinker is worse than a terrorist.
31. So those who used threats, cowries and all
manner of fetish things to scare the ignorant
people of that land fled from ayelala all her
days, but they went to other places to continue
their evil.
32. For the courage of ayelala , she was
worshipped as a goddess in those days for many
centuries after.
33. Then also, the wise ones used her name to
make people confess the evil which they had
done in secret. For everyone feared that her
spirit, even in death, was capable of fetching out
and punishing evil people.

pls focus on the emboldened.

2 Likes

Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by 0temSapien: 9:55am On May 27, 2018
Learn lessons and be free

2 Likes

Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by 0temSapien: 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Learn

1 Like

Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by 0temSapien: 10:52am On Jul 14, 2018
Learn now to avoid regret
Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by 0temSapien: 7:09am On Nov 16, 2018
Learn
Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by 0temSapien: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2018
Golden indeed
Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by 0temSapien: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
Be conversant with the truth
Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by OtemAtum: 11:16am On Apr 23, 2019
Be enlightened
Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by 0temSapien: 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Be aware
Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by 0temSapien: 2:56am On May 25, 2019
know this and be happy
Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by 0temSapien: 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
Learn
Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by OtemAtum: 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Be enlightened even more
Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by delishpot: 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
OP, even you know that you are not 100% sure of what you wrote up there. You know that in reality you wish to experience and to get 1st hand info face to face from the supreme deity of all.

I will say this
There is a God who answers prayers, there is an energy field at which your body will reach and you will be connected to the grid of the most high. This grid is mostly reached in times of danger and sorrow. If you can be calm and ask at that time. It is tricky but it can be achieved. That is why you see many miracles happening in times of distress.
There are laws governing our asking, the supreme deity has already established it, ask and it shall be given but then again, there are certain energy fields in which you have to bring the body to for you to achieve that. Many people use fasting and withdrawal from the worries of the world aka isolation to achieve this.

All I will say to anyone reading this.... Know that you might be updated when a person is up but might not be informed when he falls and vice versa. So a known atheist might post for 50 yrs about his beliefs but the moment of change before his death will not be told to you and in your ignorance, you will tow his line not knowing that he did not live that life till the end. So be careful of what you follow. Seek God and pray that the supreme deity fi ds you worthy to be called.

1 Like

Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by MuttleyLaff: 2:00am On Apr 09, 2020
delishpot:
OP, even you know that you are not 100% sure of what you wrote up there. You know that in reality you wish to experience and to get 1st hand info face to face from the supreme deity of all.

I will say this
There is a God who answers prayers, there is an energy field at which your body will reach and you will be connected to the grid of the most high. This grid is mostly reached in times of danger and sorrow. If you can be calm and ask at that time. It is tricky but it can be achieved. That is why you see many miracles happening in times of distress.
There are laws governing our asking, the supreme deity has already established it, ask and it shall be given but then again, there are certain energy fields in which you have to bring the body to for you to achieve that. Many people use fasting and withdrawal from the worries of the world aka isolation to achieve this.

All I will say to anyone reading this.... Know that you might be updated when a person is up but might not be informed when he falls and vice versa. So a known atheist might post for 50 yrs about his beliefs but the moment of change before his death will not be told to you and in your ignorance, you will tow his line not knowing that he did not live that life till the end. So be careful of what you follow. Seek God and pray that the supreme deity fi ds you worthy to be called.
Classic thief on the right hand side moment things going on.
Hmm, a word to the wise is enough

1 Like

Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by OtemAtum: 4:36am On Apr 09, 2020
delishpot:

I will say this

So now it is no more Jehovah healing people but energy field grin Now it is no more fictitious Jesus doing the healing but energy field grin
Now you think that atheists pray when they are almost dead. You are projecting your own life of fear on the atheists? Atheists who don't pray before they are born to the world will now suddenly start praying when returning to where they came from? Hmm. Kontinu.
So all your efforts to address my post are directed at atheists and not me Otem. You know me so well that I am not an atheist. You see my works and my campaign. You see that I even talk about the gods more than even the Christians and the Muslims, yet you term me an atheist? You see that I declare God Almighty the creator of Jehovah, Allah, Olorun, Chukwu, Atum, Odin, Chaleb, Euchlydes, Nzame etc. yet you have chosen to address me as an atheist?
Okay, just to let you know, I am not and I can never be an atheist. I am Otem of Truth, one sent to reveal the truth in all the lost and hidden scrolls. From the time when the energy of God Almighty expanded through a great bang to bring to occurrence both the physical and the spiritual realms and universes. May the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY reveal the truth to you someday. Aseeee!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by delishpot: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2020
OtemAtum:

So now it is no more Jehovah healing people but energy field grin Now it is no more fictitious Jesus doing the healing but energy field grin
Now you think that atheists pray when they are almost dead. You are projecting your own life of fear on the atheists? Atheists who don't pray before they are born to the world will now suddenly start praying when returning to where they came from? Hmm. Kontinu.
So all your efforts to address my post are directed at atheists and not me Otem. You know me so well that I am not an atheist. You see my works and my campaign. You see that I even talk about the gods more than even the Christians and the Muslims, yet you term me an atheist? You see that I declare God Almighty the creator of Jehovah, Allah, Olorun, Chukwu, Atum, Odin, Chaleb, Euchlydes, Nzame etc. yet you have chosen to address me as an atheist?
Okay, just to let you know, I am not and I can never be an atheist. I am Otem of Truth, one sent to reveal the truth in all the lost and hidden scrolls. From the time when the energy of God Almighty expanded through a great bang to bring to occurrence both the physical and the spiritual realms and universes. May the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY reveal the truth to you someday. Aseeee!!!

You are deceived or you are confusing yourself (no insult intended)
Yes, there are atheists who believed on their death beds.
I never described you as an atheist Otem. I only used that as an example for people to beware when they follow others esp in beliefs.I clearly stated as an example I could have as well used any other thing eg a man who doesn't believe in treating women with love and care who after years of preaching his principle gets married and has a change of heart. He might not come out to say he has changed his pov.
Yes, there are laws that govern nature and that is why anyone irrespective of faith experiences miracles. There is a difference between salvation and living a life of divine intervention. You of all people claiming woke, sent etc should know this very simple thing.
I will boldly tell anyone following you to not take your word for it but ask the most high to help him experience God personally. Salvation is a personal walk with God.

1 Like

Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by OtemAtum: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
delishpot:

You are deceived or you are confusing yourself (no insult intended)
Yes, there are atheists who believed on their death beds.
I never described you as an atheist Otem. I only used that as an example for people to beware when they follow others esp in beliefs.I clearly stated as an example I could have as well used any other thing eg a man who doesn't believe in treating women with love and care who after years of preaching his principle gets married and has a change of heart. He might not come out to say he has changed his pov.
Yes, there are laws that govern nature and that is why anyone irrespective of faith experiences miracles. There is a difference between salvation and living a life of divine intervention. You of all people claiming woke, sent etc should know this very simple thing.
I will boldly tell anyone following you to not take your word for it but ask the most high to help him experience God personally. Salvation is a personal walk with God.
Okay, we shall see who's telling the truth and who is not. Time will tell in the long run cool
Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by delishpot: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
Okay, we shall see who's telling the truth and who is not. Time will tell in the long run cool

Noted sir Otem

1 Like

Re: Golden Enlightenment From Atum by 0temSapien: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
Learn the truth

(1) (Reply)

The Wages Of Sin Is Not Eternal Torment 2 / Fr. Mbaka Versus Primate Ayodele: Who Goes Down? As Supreme Court Decides In Imo / P0rnhub Donates 50,000 Masks: Churches Are Collecting Tithes Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.