Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group (21012 Views)

Top 10 Automobile Companies In Africa / Don't Get EXPLOITED By Road Side Mechanics And Other Automobile Companies / Ghana Has Kantanka Automobile, Nigeria Has Innoson (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by AutoJoshNG: 6:34am On Mar 16, 2018
Volkswagen Group is the company name that succeeded the Limited Liability Company for the preparation of the German People’s Car, founded in 1937 during the ugly periods of World War II. The Volkswagen being the world’s largest automobile company has gone so far and become so complex than just a single company or brand. The number 7 ranked on the Fortune Global 500, has two main divisions, the automotive and financial services.

The complexity of this automobile company shows that it has 12 marque divisions, according to the Volkswagen 2016 Annual Report.

Automobile companies owned by Volkswagen are:

Lamborghini

The Automobili Lamborghini is owned by Audi AG (acquired in 1998), a brand of the Volkswagen company; manufacturing an output of a relatively tiny number (3,000) of niche vehicles each year. The revenues allocated to Lamborghini are always included under the Audi brand and always reported alongside with one another. Lamborghini manufactures not less than four models with an estimated price tag of about N76m each.

Bentley

The Bentley marque has been a body of the Volkswagen company since 1998, producing handcrafted vehicles whose average price is about N72m. The company is headquartered in Crewe, England and has delivered over 11,000 cars in the last two years, generating an income of about N900 billion.

Audi

Isn’t it amazing that Volkswagen also own this company? Well, the truth remains that you are probably dreaming of riding a Volkswagen vehicle and you never knew.

Bugatti

Bugatti Automobile, a legendary Italian sports car manufacturer was acquired by Volkswagen in the same year with Bentley, 1998. The Bugatti marque’s famous flagship car, the Chiron, is one of the greatest achievements recorded by the company, being the fastest and most powerful luxury sports car on the market having the presence of 1,500 horsepower. However, this model has a low production output of only a few hundreds every year.

Porsche

The Porsche marque has a high recognition as the most successful sports car manufacturer across the globe. Porsche has been a big pride to the Volkswagen company ever since it got acquired in 2012. The company was able to give an output of over 237,000 units in 2016 across its 26 models production over the world. Porsche recorded sales revenue of €22.3billion, which accounted for over 20% of Volkswagen’s total sales.

Other automobile companies owned by Volkswagen are:

- Ducati Motor Holding

- MAN S.E.

- Scania AB

- SEAT S.A.

- Skoda Auto A.S.

- Volkswagen Passenger Cars

- Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles

Which is your best car brand under the Volkswagen Group? Tell us in the comment section.

https://autojosh.com/volkswagen-owns-lamborghini-bugatti-and-other-luxury-cars/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 16, 2018
This one's na boss where Toyota and honda and Benz dey oh shocked shocked

Bugatti

Lamborghini

Bentley

Porsche

FTC in a good thread, I'm getting one of these rids this year cool

4 Likes

Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by Blakjewelry(m): 6:52am On Mar 16, 2018
Wow insightful

4 Likes

Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by Authoreety: 7:19am On Mar 16, 2018
Ggg
Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by emmy4lov(m): 7:19am On Mar 16, 2018
Cool

Samsung galaxy S6 for sale whatsapp 08050447107

Very Neat with good battery life
Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by satowind(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2018
And to think their RT bus in Lagos and danfo is the strongest isn't a surprise

4 Likes

Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by lloydpras: 7:20am On Mar 16, 2018
Lol thought as much.. That Skoda has always been a usual suspect, the models are like the ugly version of VW models.

Insightful!

1 Like

Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by Pauls0n(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2018
Good to know
Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by Oblitz(m): 7:21am On Mar 16, 2018
I like Audi

4 Likes

Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by Iammehdi(m): 7:21am On Mar 16, 2018
thanks for this info autojosh had to make a better research
Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by Josiahadams22: 7:22am On Mar 16, 2018
incredible
Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by miteolu(m): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2018
They have expensive subsidiaries
Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by Meajor(m): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2018
Nice cars but all na vanity... Me I still dey contented with my Golf 3.... Next year I go buy.... Sharon help me say amin oh
Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2018
I owe myself that Bentley
Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by thundafire: 7:27am On Mar 16, 2018
Innoson no get

1 Like

Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by netbeans1(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2018
Wow

So they actually own all these kiss
Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by BeingFrank(m): 7:33am On Mar 16, 2018
Wow, Nice One. I Never Knew This
Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by chronique(m): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2018
I've known about Audi and Skoda being subsidiaries of Volkswagen but never in my wildest imagination, could I have thought Bentley, Porsche, Bugatti, Lamborghini, are all subsidiaries of Volkswagen.

1 Like

Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by bolubillionaire(m): 7:47am On Mar 16, 2018
I've known this for a while but it always amazes me anytime I'm reminded that Golf owns Bugatti...

1 Like

Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by josh123(m): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2018
Nice market strategy,volkswagen bought rivalry companies to avoid competition

2 Likes

Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2018
emmy4lov:
Cool

Samsung galaxy S6 for sale whatsapp 08050447107

Very Neat with good battery life

How much bro, and where are you?
Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by Chuks9000: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2018
- Volkswagen Passenger Cars

- Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles

[/quote]

Not everyone knows these two categories. But we shall pretend to understand.
Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 16, 2018
thundafire:
Innoson no get

You mentioned innoson motors

Can you mention any from your brown roof region? You can only boost of baby mama's and daddy's

Most of the white plastic chairs you sat on during your owanbe are made by innoson

Afonja Muslim

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by olatunjithomas(m): 8:04am On Mar 16, 2018
wow.. wow.. I mean waoo.... so my gulf 4 is equal to Lamborghini, Bugatti and Bentley.... make I go cruise town... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by 400billionman: 8:11am On Mar 16, 2018
Hey why are you reporting in Naira. How can 11,OOO Bentley cars generate only N9OO billion?, behave
Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by deebrownneymar: 8:12am On Mar 16, 2018
I'm so amazed. Dors it make VW the biggest?
Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by EdoBoy90(m): 8:15am On Mar 16, 2018
OP, stop lying.

Toyota Motors Corporation is the largest Automobile Company in the world.

This is old news

1 Like

Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by Rawged: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2018
Oh! Am. Aware of them owning just Lambor but am amazed to see. PORSCHE, Bentley and Bugatti.... Interesting......
Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by EdoBoy90(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2018
At that, they are not rival to Toyota. Toyota is ahead of Volkswagen now.

Stop giving me false information, unreliable information.

Toyota is still the largest Automobile Company in the world

1 Like

Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by Kobicove(m): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2018
It's no wonder it's the largest carmaker in the world
Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by thundafire: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

You mentioned innoson motors

Can you mention any from your brown roof region? You can only boost of baby mama's and daddy's

Most of the white plastic chairs you sat on during your owanbe are made by innoson

Afonja Muslim
am not a yoruba or Muslim don't u have sense

1 Like

Re: 12 Automobile Companies Under Volkswagen Group by Octaves(m): 8:54am On Mar 16, 2018
EdoBoy90:
At that, they are not rival to Toyota. Toyota is ahead of Volkswagen now.

Stop giving me false information, unreliable information.

Toyota is still the largest Automobile Company in the world
do you lack comprehension

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Innoson: 10 Things To Know About The Automaker / Why UPS Trucks ( Almost) Never Turn Left CNN News / Forex, Border Control Soar Prices Of Fairly Used Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.