Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Man Continues To Smoke His Weed Even After Police Arrested Him In Lagos(pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Continues To Smoke His Weed Even After Police Arrested Him In Lagos(pics (916 Views)

I Haven't Seen My Husband Since SARS Arrested Him In 2017 - Woman Tells Panel / Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Continues To Smoke His Weed Even After Police Arrested Him In Lagos(pics by Rachelsblog(f): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2018
This one weak me.. His Already High, What Do you expect?lol. So RRS raided Agarawu in Lagos looking for criminals yesterday and they caught this man redhanded smoking his weed, They arrested him immediately but the unbothered man continued like nothing happened lol..

See more photos below!
News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/man-continues-to-smoke-his-weed-even.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Man Continues To Smoke His Weed Even After Police Arrested Him In Lagos(pics by pyyxxaro: 7:26am On Mar 16, 2018
All die naa die naaa

As e don smoke sooo ,if 3000 mosquitoes bite am for crench , e nor go feel am
Re: Man Continues To Smoke His Weed Even After Police Arrested Him In Lagos(pics by Sirmuel1(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2018
grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Man Continues To Smoke His Weed Even After Police Arrested Him In Lagos(pics by HausaOverlord: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2018
See the guy hand like crocodile back, if this kind hand slap person na instant memory loss

1 Like

Re: Man Continues To Smoke His Weed Even After Police Arrested Him In Lagos(pics by NOC1(m): 7:44am On Mar 16, 2018
my brother friend came back and was staying with me in Lag, I came back from work one day he asked this question.

Is marijuana smoking not a crime in Lagos? i laughed and said i dont know people but people dont hide smoking it over here.
Re: Man Continues To Smoke His Weed Even After Police Arrested Him In Lagos(pics by oluwachulo(m): 7:49am On Mar 16, 2018
kosewe kosegbo
Re: Man Continues To Smoke His Weed Even After Police Arrested Him In Lagos(pics by Caustics: 8:01am On Mar 16, 2018
a man cant even take his breakfast in peace
Re: Man Continues To Smoke His Weed Even After Police Arrested Him In Lagos(pics by Lanretoye(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2018
I guess his 14year old son handles his twitter account.
Re: Man Continues To Smoke His Weed Even After Police Arrested Him In Lagos(pics by EarthXmetahuman: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2018
Thug life grin

Why is rrs doing the work of ndlea though?

Re: Man Continues To Smoke His Weed Even After Police Arrested Him In Lagos(pics by Jethrolite(m): 10:02am On Mar 16, 2018
The weed is not even on. Arrangee.
Re: Man Continues To Smoke His Weed Even After Police Arrested Him In Lagos(pics by constance500: 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Manhood For Leaking Sex Tape / Vikings And Aiye Members Busted By Police In Anambra State. Photos / Beautiful Sex Worker Killed In Edo State, Naked Body Dumped By The Roadside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.