Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Mocheddah Shows Off Love Bites Of Her Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mocheddah Shows Off Love Bites Of Her Boyfriend (2859 Views)

I Made My Family Proud — Nigerian Man Says As He Shows Off Love Of His Life / Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time / Chidinma In Makeup Free Photo With Demola Adedoyin, Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mocheddah Shows Off Love Bites Of Her Boyfriend by TunezMediaBlog: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2018
Nigerian music star, Mocheddah showing off the tattooed initials of her fiancee, Bukunyi in a Selfie shared on her storyline.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/mocheddah-shows-off-love-bites-of-her.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Mocheddah Shows Off Love Bites Of Her Boyfriend by HausaOverlord: 7:38am On Mar 16, 2018
Nigerian music star how now, people don forget abt this one tey tey

2 Likes

Re: Mocheddah Shows Off Love Bites Of Her Boyfriend by pyyxxaro: 7:42am On Mar 16, 2018
Who be mocheddah again

Abi naa her mama get the school for dapchi,were there kidnap people children sad

3 Likes

Re: Mocheddah Shows Off Love Bites Of Her Boyfriend by chriskosherbal(m): 7:45am On Mar 16, 2018
Mochedda is been a long time how tins ?

Still shinning tho
Re: Mocheddah Shows Off Love Bites Of Her Boyfriend by Papiikush: 8:05am On Mar 16, 2018
In the music industry, consistency is the key. If you go two years without coming up with contents just say Bye bye

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Shows Off Love Bites Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 16, 2018
Hmm I'm happy for her, because she chooses real love and decency over fame and money , unlike tiwa salvage that chooses dicks and fame over her marriage..
Re: Mocheddah Shows Off Love Bites Of Her Boyfriend by Tamarapetty(f): 8:30am On Mar 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Mocheddah Shows Off Love Bites Of Her Boyfriend by acenazt: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2018
Sheyyaf go and bleach ohhhh.

1 Like

Re: Mocheddah Shows Off Love Bites Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
That dude is a prince from Owo town where I served many years ago, don't get it twisted
Re: Mocheddah Shows Off Love Bites Of Her Boyfriend by Sabiboii17(m): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
So make we fry beans?....but who d hell is mocheddah again....she dey drive bus?
Re: Mocheddah Shows Off Love Bites Of Her Boyfriend by roarik(f): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
i just like dis lady.... wink

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Rock A Face Cap And Still Look Chick [photos] / Davido Disgraces His Hypeman As He Was Chewing Recklessly / Singer, Chidinma Looks Angelic In New Photoshoot. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.