Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Let Me Show You Something Very Interesting. I'm So Excited About It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Show You Something Very Interesting. I'm So Excited About It (462 Views)

I'm So Livid! I Just Need An Avenue To Rant. / #paysharpsharp: Frank Edoho, Others Excited About New Payment System / Dear Excited Innoson (IVM) Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You Something Very Interesting. I'm So Excited About It by Momentjs: 7:56am On Mar 16, 2018
What is OpenContent?

OpenContent is a mobile application developed by a team of 4 highly experienced app developers and UI/UX experts (more than 5 years experience each). Blogosphere has always been on the browser, but social media giants like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram has made people feel accustomed to native mobile app, many people find it really difficult to remember website URL no matter how simple it is. As a blogger, you have to keep looking for source of traffic every single day. But, have you ever thought of owning a mobile app that will be permanently installed on users devices and will notify them of every activities going on inside the app(Like when you create a new post), well, we got you. More than 3months has been spent designing, building and documenting OpenContent because of you. You too can own a mobile App, for a relatively cheap price.

Use Cases

Blog

News App

Story publishing (Leveraging the push notification)

Music Promotion

Video promotion

AD promotion

And more, if you can think creatively.

Benefit

- Fully customizable - You can change Name, Color scheme, theme of the app, you can even change how contents are displayed.

- Fully Integrated with AD network

- Free Publishing (On Google play store)

- +3 months support

- +6 months Web hosting

- More custom integration for a very cheap price(E.g a payment system or anything similar)

- Earn as much as you want - Be the next Linda Ikeji, disrupt the Blogging ecosystem with your mobile app.

Features

User Registration

User Login

User management

Post/Content Management

Categories Management

News/Blog/Content Listing

Push Notification (Notify all users every time new contents are available to drive growth and increase retention rate )

And more. Find out inside the attached vimeo video.

Is this all a joke? No, not at all. You can check a working demo of this app by visiting the attached Vimeo link.

https://vimeo.com/260367435

If you want to have what you've never had, you have to be willing to do what you had never done.

For more information, question and how to purchase, kindly contact 

07035452307 - Sms/WhatsApp/Skype Only

adigunhammed.lekan@gmail.com

Adigun Olalekan, CEO, OpenContent.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Company Look Like A ₦100 Billion Brand / 1000 List Of Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Winners For 2018 Is Here! / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.