Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Book Would You Be Reading This Weekend? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Book Would You Be Reading This Weekend? (873 Views)

What Book Are You Reading Right Now? / Why You Should Be Reading Books / What Book Are You Reading Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Book Would You Be Reading This Weekend? by Rovingheights: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
Is your weekend BOOKED already?

Well, If it has; Do share with us what books you would be reading

Still looking out for one to read? Lets help you with some amazing choices of books to read from

cc. lalasticlala
Explorers
tosyne2much

Re: What Book Would You Be Reading This Weekend? by Rovingheights: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
John Grishnam Legal Thrillers

Long before his name became synonymous with the modern legal thriller, he was working 60-70 hours a week at a small Southaven, Mississippi, law practice, squeezing in time before going to the office and during courtroom recesses to work on his hobby—writing his first novel.

Since first publishing A Time to Kill in 1988, Grisham has written one novel a year (his other books are The Firm, The Pelican Brief, The Client, The Chamber, The Rainmaker, The Runaway Jury, The Partner, The Street Lawyer, The Testament, The Brethren, A Painted House, Skipping Christmas, The Summons, The King of Torts, Bleachers, The Last Juror, The Broker, Playing for Pizza, The Appeal, The Associate, The Confession, The Litigators, Calico Joe, The Racketeer, Sycamore Row, and Gray Mountain) and all of them have become international bestsellers. There are currently over 300 million John Grisham books in print worldwide, which have been translated into 40 languages. Nine of his novels have been turned into films (The Firm, The Pelican Brief, The Client, A Time to Kill, The Rainmaker, The Chamber, A Painted House, The Runaway Jury, and Skipping Christmas), as was an original screenplay, The Gingerbread Man. The Innocent Man (October 2006) marked his first foray into non-fiction, and Ford County (November 2009) was his first short story collection.

Be sure to have your hands on one of these over the weekend

Re: What Book Would You Be Reading This Weekend? by AdorableJosh(m): 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
I'll be reading What It Means When a Man Falls from the Sky by Lesley Nneka Arimah
Re: What Book Would You Be Reading This Weekend? by souloho19(m): 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
The Girl who played with fire by Stieg Larsson

Re: What Book Would You Be Reading This Weekend? by Rovingheights: 8:03am On Mar 17, 2018
AdorableJosh:
I'll be reading What It Means When a Man Falls from the Sky by Lesley Nneka Arimah
Interesting Read I tell you
Re: What Book Would You Be Reading This Weekend? by AdorableJosh(m): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2018
Rovingheights:

Interesting Read I tell you

Yes, I loooove it.
Re: What Book Would You Be Reading This Weekend? by Rovingheights: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2018
AdorableJosh:

Yes, I loooove it.
You should also try reading, +234, An awkward guide to being a Nigerian by Atoke
Re: What Book Would You Be Reading This Weekend? by AdorableJosh(m): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2018
Rovingheights:
You should also try reading, +234, An awkward guide to being a Nigerian by Atoke

Okay, I'll put a pin in it, thank you.
Re: What Book Would You Be Reading This Weekend? by OliviaNelson: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
I found a great book at https://spiritual-laws-you-must-know.com/ that basically helps me understand myself better. I often read something like this to achieve success in my work or personal life.

(1) (Reply)

Get Stunning Book Cover At Affordable Price / Love's Fool (A Short Story) / Have A Personal Site For Selling Your Digital Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.