Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Do Not Read!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Not Read!!!!! (259 Views)

The Easy Self Improvement Tip You Will Not Read About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Read!!!!! by Swiss1807(f): 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
pls DO NOT read

Assuming you walked into Shoprite today, bought some items, paid and headed towards the store exit. Just as you were leaving the manager stopped you and said:

"Thank you for shopping with us! Because you have shopped with us today, we will give you a unique I.D number. If you refer anyone to any of our stores anywhere in the world and they purchase anything, we will pay you a referral commission directly into your bank account. It doesn't stop there; If the people you refer also refer others to our stores just like you referred them we will also pay you additional bonus and it will continue till infinity."

Here is my question: Would you take him up on that offer? Will you ever shop from any other store? How often will you refer people to Shoprite for their daily household consumables?

So basically, you bought ONCE to earn forever just by referring people directly and indirectly?

This is basically how Swissgarde works. Make Swissgarde your no. 1 health and beauty store for all health and skin issues, get your unique I.D code and earn referral commissions till infinity. No hidden clauses, no commas, etc!

You can get paid monthly up to six figure depending on the size of your network, qualify for all-expenses paid trips, and lots more.

The idea is simple: BRAND SWITCH! Swissgarde 100% natural Vitamins/Supplements prevents and treats various ailments such as:
Diabetes
Hypertension
Rheumatism
Arthritis
Fibroid
Low sperm count
Eyes infection
Infertility (men and women)
Prostate cancer
Insomnia
Menstrual pain,
etc

Swissgarde skin care products are:
Bathing soap,
Hand and body cream,
Skin repair creme,
Also, perfumes, hair nourishment kits, herbal Tea etc.

You only need to try one of the products and you will have the SWISSGARDE experience! We have several testimonies on our products. From taking care of health issues to clearing skin blemishes, etc.

Call or Whatsapp.0802.845.8659 for more information.

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Depression: Foolishness Or Impatience / Thank Me Later! Ask A Doctor In India Any Question On Jaracare For Free..... / Get Expert Answers From Doctors!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.