Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Breaking News: Thief Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Vandalise A Transformer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News: Thief Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Vandalise A Transformer (478 Views)

Cable Thief Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Transformer In Lagos (Pics / George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) / Man Electrocuted While Attempting To Vandalise Transformer (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Breaking News: Thief Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Vandalise A Transformer by Adiscamanja: 12:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
An Unidentified person got electrocuted in the early hours of today in Kaduna state Northern Nigeria while trying to Vandalise a Transformer,

it happen around at Shagari barnawa axis Kaduna south,

As of 9 am this morning his dead body Was still hanging there, the matter has been reported to the appropriate authorities for proper investigation to be carried out.

checkout some post below:

I guess the saying “everyday for the thief and one day for the owner” finally came to be in my area (Shagari, Barnawa, Kaduna State), when we woke up this morning to finding this Transformer Thief or NEPA 2 as some people call it, “deep fried” on the only high tension transformer in the area.

From what i gathered from the crowd, the karma happened last night when he and his friends tried stealing from the transformer but on known to them the holders of power (PHCN) brought back light exactly 11pm which led to his electrocution.

I am super glad that he didn’t cost us darkness throughout the night as Kaduna Electric and nearby police were alerted this morning and they have been working hard to evacuate his remains.

I can only hope his friends that ran away can be arrested when his identity is confirmed, and others will learn from it.

#dropsmic

http://ameboloaded.com/breaking-news-thief-gets-electrocuted-while-trying-to-vandalise-a-transformer-in-kaduna-state/

Re: Breaking News: Thief Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Vandalise A Transformer by Mynd44: 12:49pm On Mar 16, 2018

(1)

Landlady Pours Hot Porridge On Tenant's One-year-old Baby Over Unpaid Rent (pic) / Fidelity Bank Of Infidelity! …staffers Connive To Siphon Customers’ N250m / Soldier Reportedly Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.