Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

How To Open Corporate Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open Corporate Account (1193 Views)

Which Bank Is Best For Corporate Account Opening? / Opening A Corporate Account / Opening A Corporate Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Open Corporate Account by Janvarisbeauty: 2:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
Has anyone opened a corporate account without using TIN number? What bank please?
Re: How To Open Corporate Account by mrtomola(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
You don't really need tin number to open it once it's not a company or business name you are going to use. I have corporate account with UBA and Fidelity Bank and I opened them with ease few years back. Although you are going to need 2 corporate account holders as your referees.
Re: How To Open Corporate Account by Janvarisbeauty: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
mrtomola:
You don't really need tin number to open it once it's not a company or business name you are going to use. I have corporate account with UBA and Fidelity Bank and I opened them with ease few years back. Although you are going to need 2 corporate account holders as your referees.

Thank you! I'll look into that
Re: How To Open Corporate Account by Acidosis(m): 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
You can open a corporate account (with a CAC approved company/business name) with some banks (e.g. Sterling, and maybe FCMB) without TIN, but you won't be able to withdraw until you provide your TIN number.

About the issue of referees (two corporate account holders), some banks will assist you in getting two or at least one referee, while some won't.
Re: How To Open Corporate Account by Janvarisbeauty: 9:35am On Mar 17, 2018
Acidosis:

You can open a corporate account (with a CAC approved company/business name) with some banks (e.g. Sterling, and maybe FCMB) without TIN, but you won't be able to withdraw until you provide your TIN number.

About the issue of referees (two corporate account holders), some banks will assist you in getting two or at least one referee, while some won't.

I heard getting the TIN number might be stressful. I was trying to avoid that
Re: How To Open Corporate Account by Acidosis(m): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2018
Janvarisbeauty:

I heard getting the TIN number might be stressful. I was trying to avoid that

Yes it is stressful when you don't have the right information. I can put you through if you're interested as I applied for one in one of their (FIRS) offices yesterday.

(1) (Reply)

Monthly ATM Card Maintenance Charge. / My Visit To Ikeja City Mall / Tender Care Protecting Balm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.