Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Vacancy For Mobile App Developer (andriod) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Vacancy For Mobile App Developer (andriod) (280 Views)

I Need Andriod App For My Website / {ANDRIOD APP}: Withdraw Money From Someone Bank Account To Yours Without His/her / New Nairaland Forum andriod app With All Functions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Mobile App Developer (andriod) by mightyem: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
A fast growing ICT firm at the center of Lagos is looking to hire highly skilled and talented Mobile App Developers (Andriod)
*Requirement*
Ability to Design and develop native Android applications using Andriod studio
Assisting with the testing and integration of applications and systems prior to delivery to users
Good Knowledge of java is an added advantage

(1) (Reply)

Learn More On How To Mine Bitcoin Successfully / How Many Blogs Should You Have To Make Money Online Easily / You Can Grow Your Business Too!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.