Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Help !!!! Mazda 6 Jerks When In Gear And Goes Off!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help !!!! Mazda 6 Jerks When In Gear And Goes Off!!! (1191 Views)

My Toyota Corolla Verso Jerks When Accelerating / All-New 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV Revealed With 577hp And Goes From 0-60 In 4.4s / 7 Reasons Why Car Jerks When Accelerating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !!!! Mazda 6 Jerks When In Gear And Goes Off!!! by hulkaman: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
Hello car gurus please help a brother out ooo.. my mazda 6 2005 v6 was having Ac troubles so I called a rewire to help with it..he said one of the fans were not working so he fixed it along with the ac relay..ever since then the car jerks violently..I mean very violently when put into gear and goes off...I am desperately in need of any expert on mazda cars or a contact of a good electrician to help with this..any where around Gbagada or Yaba area..

Thanks people
Re: Help !!!! Mazda 6 Jerks When In Gear And Goes Off!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
cc autologic
Re: Help !!!! Mazda 6 Jerks When In Gear And Goes Off!!! by nurey(m): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
hulkaman:
Hello car gurus please help a brother out ooo.. my mazda 6 2005 v6 was having Ac troubles so I called a rewire to help with it..he said one of the fans were not working so he fixed it along with the ac relay..ever since then the car jerks violently..I mean very violently when put into gear and goes off...I am desperately in need of any expert on mazda cars or a contact of a good electrician to help with this..any where around Gbagada or Yaba area..

Thanks people

please can we borrow your car to chase buhari back to daura violently grin

Honmusa, come and assist this man.

1 Like

Re: Help !!!! Mazda 6 Jerks When In Gear And Goes Off!!! by honmusa(m): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
hulkaman:

Thanks people
call autologic @ 08061166316
Re: Help !!!! Mazda 6 Jerks When In Gear And Goes Off!!! by maryjenny(m): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
If you can make it to ladipo call 08139084701
Re: Help !!!! Mazda 6 Jerks When In Gear And Goes Off!!! by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
maryjenny:

ignore this man. He is wicked. he is mazdaengineparts.

Demeanors watch him
Re: Help !!!! Mazda 6 Jerks When In Gear And Goes Off!!! by banky3w(m): 3:37am On Mar 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

ignore this man. He is wicked. he is mazdaengineparts.

Demeanors watch him
Firing up the demeanours microscopic telescope.......

Re: Help !!!! Mazda 6 Jerks When In Gear And Goes Off!!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
maryjenny:

stick to what u know bros! stop that sh11t
Re: Help !!!! Mazda 6 Jerks When In Gear And Goes Off!!! by timifakay(m): 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
Stpat1 come and relate what Mazdaenguneparts did to you before OP enters one chance oh!
OP, if you love yourself. Don't even try copying that Maryjenny , formerly known as Mazdaenguneparts' number, else sorry is your name.
Re: Help !!!! Mazda 6 Jerks When In Gear And Goes Off!!! by LeJeun3: 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
maryjenny:

Which workshop is in Ladipo??

Next thing is you will travel and your brother will call the carpenter instead of the Bricklayer abi??

(1) (Reply)

Are You On PC Now - Where Can I Get This Motor Parts / If The Fuel Pump Of Your Car Fails,check Out These 7 Signals / Affialink Scam Or Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.