Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,190 members, 7,957,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

How To Register A Business Name In Nigeria. Download The Report Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Register A Business Name In Nigeria. Download The Report Free (1660 Views)

How Can I Register A School With Corporate Affairs Commission / How Can I Register A Business Name With CAC Without A Lawyer? / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company With CAC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register A Business Name In Nigeria. Download The Report Free by sabaestate(m): 9:56pm On May 01, 2010
If you are in business without a legally
registered business name, then you are
in for trouble, Now you can have every
bit of information free.attached below
is the report on how you can register
your company name in Nigeria.
go grab your copy.

Goodluck

Re: How To Register A Business Name In Nigeria. Download The Report Free by Premek: 10:48am On May 03, 2010
Thanks for this invaluable information. How can I incorporte a new business name? I am in need of this now as I am about to start a new business. I will appreciate all the information you can give. Can you also handle this for someone as you are already experienced in it and have established relationships in that line. Please send me details at rheomano@yahoo.com

Many Thx.
Re: How To Register A Business Name In Nigeria. Download The Report Free by sabaestate(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2010
You are welcome premex, I think you will find the
answer in that free manual.

All the best.
Re: How To Register A Business Name In Nigeria. Download The Report Free by disc20: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2013
For current procedures on how to register your business in Nigerian, read the step-by-step guide here http://fertilenigeria..com/2013/08/how-to-register-your-business-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Plz Inspire Others Via Sharing Business Success Stories Here / Tips To Growing A Primary School / How Much Is Towel Warmer Sold In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.