Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Basketmouth Reveals How Easy It Is To Appear More Successful On Social Media. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Reveals How Easy It Is To Appear More Successful On Social Media. (453 Views)

“AY Is Not My Friend, A Snake Can Not Become A Snail” – Basketmouth Reveals / Davido To Appear On Nick Cannon’s Wild N’ Out He Watched As A Kid / 'fake Life Is More Successful On Social Media'- Basketmouth As He Poses On Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Reveals How Easy It Is To Appear More Successful On Social Media. by muckross(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nigeria ace comedian "basketmouth" took to his instagram page to reveal how easy it is to appear more successful on social media and live a fake lifestyle to impress social media users.

He Wrote:

I was so tempted to use the caption ‘Living the life’ or ‘Thank you God’ or ‘Hard work pays’... but then....who am I lying to? Wey I know say I fly local. 
I just really wanted to see how easy it was to take such pictures to look more successful, and surprisingly, its not that hard..... Just saying.

#TheGrassIsAlwaysGreenerOnSocialMedia

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/basketmouth-reveals-how-easy-it-is-to.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

Re: Basketmouth Reveals How Easy It Is To Appear More Successful On Social Media. by xpressng(m): 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
cool

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity House Mates Producer, Kemi Otegbade On The Run For Issuing Dud Cheque / Exclusive! Linda Ikeji Is Not Engaged But Married! / Who Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.