Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 (29755 Views)

Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by emmygzy(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
jelel6:

Against Roma? Liverpool just won City 3-0. that's a far difficult thing to achieve.

I don't know if you're a barca fan, but you should know this barca is not as formidable as the teams from the last ten years.

I watch them against Chelsea, the 3-0 score was a deflector. they deserved to go through but not by 3-0 difference. the other teams remaining, would create more and take the chances than what Chelsea did.

Its just the semi final draw bro, I guess will see.
if the get Madrid though, they'll like knock them(Madrid) out. But i wish they don't get Madrid.
lolz formidable what? And the team is unbeaten in both league and champions league.

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 05, 2018
jelel6:

Against Roma? Liverpool just won City 3-0. that's a far difficult thing to achieve.

I don't know if you're a barca fan, but you should know this barca is not as formidable as the teams from the last ten years.

I watch them against Chelsea, the 3-0 score was a deflector. they deserved to go through but not by 3-0 difference. the other teams remaining, would create more and take the chances than what Chelsea did.

Its just the semi final draw bro, I guess will see.
if the get Madrid though, they'll like knock them(Madrid) out. But i wish they don't get Madrid.
Who is this olodo?
Who Gave this one a handset?
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by kpaofame: 2:08am On Apr 05, 2018
Mcquine:

Oga keep quiet you talk like you're missing your brain.

Penaldo scores bicycle kick so what??

Giroud, Ozil, Ibrahimovic did it better just shut your mouth jare!

Make him try solo runs na Odeh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQZsxtaXRz0

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by haywhy59(m): 3:25am On Apr 05, 2018
https://www./barcafans9ja/permalink/10155906957690100/
Penaldo fans, these are 5 bicycle kick goals of messi

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by edimolu2: 6:12am On Apr 05, 2018
Mcquine:

Has Penaldo ever dribbled from his own half to score before??.

Has he ever in his entire career score a solo Goal??

Why are you Madidiot this foolish??

Penaldo Fans just stupid I swear.
you are the foolish one, for stupidly thinking ronaldo has never dribbled with the ball from midfield and scored on reaching the 18 yard box with a shot!

you must be an idiot to think someone who has over 400 goals to his name has never scored solo goals! do you even know what a solo goal is?

as much as i hate comparisons amongst the two of em, i hate faggôts like you who in a bid to appear intelligent come off as dumb!

ignorant fôôl

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by edimolu2: 6:28am On Apr 05, 2018
somehow:
What makes a player extraordinary is playing different roles, creating chances out of thin air, making others who play around him or her great by bringing out the best in them, scoring and assisting. Not blaming others when they lose. Not getting angry and complaining when they don't pass to him. Not lurking at the age of the penalty box waiting for others to do the job so they can pass to him to score, then claim all the glory.

I can go on but let me stop here.
blah blah blah

yet he is the present world best!
you stand there pointing out ronaldo's flaws, but you fail to acknowledge that it takes a player with an exceptional ability to stand out amongst over a million players!

if your claims were that easy, how come no other player has found his style so easy and worthy of an emulation! nani tried copying ronaldo's style and it greatly affected his career! The two players have a different style of play, and it sure works for them!

one is a playmaker while the other is a goal-machine...now ask yourself which you would choose, last time i checked, goals are determinants for winnings and not who has higher possession!

leave ronaldo out of your pains bro, we the penaldo fans are very much appreciative for his contribution to the game football!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by babakb: 6:59am On Apr 05, 2018
Nawa ooooo, I didn't even know that Cr7 has incredible Solo goals like these, while Messi fans just they make noise, I am not saying Messi Fans must like Ronaldo but the hate they harbour in their hearts for Cr7 is too much and all for no reason.
They wished Cr7 never existed so that only Messi will be referred to as GOAT but it's clear that both of them are GOATS and they are in the league of Pele, Maradona, Johan Cryuff etc even Buffon said so.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 05, 2018
Mcquine:

Bro he has so many times.. Check YouTube
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by olulumarine: 7:33am On Apr 05, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
no longer to Ronaldo?? Ronaldo send his message personally, messi needs his entire team to send a message that's too poor of him!
remember he said that earlier on dis season that he is no longer being individual,man it's a team work now and don't criticize any of both cos your whole extended family has not been product as they
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by jelel6: 8:03am On Apr 05, 2018
jboy73:

Who is this olodo?
Who Gave this one a handset?

I'd wanted to say "Hey man, you don't agree with what I said, just state your own opinion, why the insult?"

But then, I realized you're still a kid who knows nothing about self respect.

You'll probably look back at your childish and foul behaviour years later and realized how foolish you've been.

Don't bother replying because I definitely won't read it.
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by jelel6: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2018
emmygzy:
lolz formidable what? And the team is unbeaten in both league and champions league.

of course, it is possible to be unbeaten in the league. a weaker barca doesn't mean the remaining 19 and the teams they have faced so far in the CL are stronger than them

I'm saying from the Pep's team to the MSN of late, this team is weaker.
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by cr7lomo: 8:15am On Apr 05, 2018
Mcquine:

U are the food.lish bitter foo.l...ur messi don fall una hand...there is no type of goal messi has scored that ronaldo hasn't scored , go check ronaldo goal against Villarreal in the 2009 /2010 season ...but messi never score bicycle kick or back heel goal for im caterer , them no born am
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by STILESGANG: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2018
cr7lomo:

U are the food.lish bitter foo.l...ur messi don fall una hand...there is no type of goal messi has scored that ronaldo hasn't scored , go check ronaldo goal against Villarreal in the 2009 /2010 season ...but messi never score bicycle kick or back heel goal for im caterer , them no born am
Mr Man kindly shut the puck up. Messi can go for a whole season without scoring and still be better and more influential than Ronaldo on the pitch. Na by tapins. So he scored a bicycle kick, would he be the first and why mesii must score one too. To prove what exactly? He isn't in competition with anybody. Only your gaylord is obsessed with matching any feat that genius make. Messi can never be bothered about someone who isn't even better than his right leg grin

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by Topmaike007(m): 8:31am On Apr 05, 2018
jelel6:

As soon as I realized you think CR7 is the greatest of all time, I just know it will be pointless explaining too you why this Barca is the weakest since rijkaard left Barcelona.

As for your dream of a champions league El clasico final, good luck to that. I'm 70% certain whoever meets barca among the team remaining in the semis, apart from real, would knock them out.

one may reach the final out of the two, both not both. that I certain of.
okay so where do you belong to?
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by edimolu2: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2018
STILESGANG:
Mr Man kindly shut the puck up. Messi can go for a whole season without scoring and still be better and more influential than Ronaldo on the pitch. Na by tapins. So he scored a bicycle kick, would he be the first and why mesii must score one too. To prove what exactly? He isn't in competition with anybody. Only your gaylord is obsessed with matching any feat that genius make. Messi can never be bothered about someone who isn't even better than his right leg grin
lol!....peeps and their lame reasoning! olodo
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by Iamthoney(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2018
How Barcelona is the weakest team left in this season's champions league is beyond me...This present Barca team is the most balanced Barca team in a long while. They don't concede cheap goals like they used to in the past, they are very pragmatic in their game approach and their game management is second to none. They might not always play that beautiful football we all knew they are good at but they still find a way not lose. Ernesto Valverde has done wonderfully well with this Barcelona team. Nobody gave them a chance, the world thought the reign of Barcelona is over and that thought was even stronger when they lost Neymar but see how he turned their season around. Come may they will be crown champion of Spain, they will be playing sevilla in the copa del rey final, they are one foot into the uefa champions league semifinal and some of you think it is sheer luck? write them off at your own peril but I tell you this no team that will scale through to the semis will wanna be drawn against Barcelona... not even Madrid

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by giwish(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2018
Mcquine:

Olodo solo runs.

Give me link.

like i said go to youtube type in ronaldo solo goals and stop behaving like a fool
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by STILESGANG: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2018
edimolu2:

lol!....peeps and their lame reasoning! olodo
Lame yet you felt the need to quote it
Ode
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by RealWealth22: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2018
Iamthoney:
How Barcelona is the weakest team left in this season's champions league is beyond me...This present Barca team is the most balanced Barca team in a long while. They don't concede cheap goals like they used to in the past, they are very pragmatic in their game approach and their game management is second to none. They might not always play that beautiful football we all knew they are good at but they still find a way not lose. Ernesto Valverde has done wonderfully well with this Barcelona team. Nobody gave them a chance, the world thought the reign of Barcelona is over and that thought was even stronger when they lost Neymar but see how he turned their season around. Come may they will be crown champion of Spain, they will be playing sevilla in the copa del rey final, they are one foot into the uefa champions league semifinal and some of you think it is sheer luck? write them off at your own peril but I tell you this no team that will scale through to the semis will wanna be drawn against Barcelona... not even Madrid
This is the most sensible post so far, bro respect, please ignore anyone who think otherwise, I didn't want to comment before I am surprise about alot of comment here.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by edimolu2: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2018
STILESGANG:
Lame yet you felt the need to quote it
Ode
ni e.cheesy
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by Iamthoney(m): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2018
RealWealth22:
This is the most sensible post so far, bro respect, please ignore anyone who think otherwise, I didn't want to comment before I am surprise about alot of comment here.
I have no business or issues with anyone who thinks otherwise. I only have this to say..."write off Barcelona at your own peril"

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 05, 2018
kpaofame:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQZsxtaXRz0

Clap for your self Zombie fan.

You call these solo goals OMG! you just wasted my data you idiot now go search for Messi against Athletic Bilbao and Getafe and give your verdict.

SMH.
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by charytea(f): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2018
PigMeat:
TEAM BARCA, INCLUDING MESSI 15 GOALS IN UCL, RONALDO
ALONE 14 GOALS.
.That's the only thing he is good at. scoring goals. The guy greedy and is full of pride!
Messi is an all round player.
The ojuju of footballer
Even Ronadols townsman asked FIFA to suspend the King of football until they ascertain he is human...
Da Merciless Messi
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by cr7lomo: 10:42am On Apr 05, 2018
STILESGANG:

U nothing buy a freak of nature...hu sets the record Ronaldo won everything first b4 ur midget started pursuing his achievements
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2018
edimolu2:

you are the foolish one, for stupidly thinking ronaldo has never dribbled with the ball from midfield and scored on reaching the 18 yard box with a shot!

you must be an idiot to think someone who has over 400 goals to his name has never scored solo goals! do you even know what a solo goal is?

as much as i hate comparisons amongst the two of em, i hate faggôts like you who in a bid to appear intelligent come off as dumb!

ignorant fôôl

Buffoons like you are the reason I don't argue with people who the best is your stupidity always finds its way to render me speechless.

You're just a Zombie fan of Penaldo who clearly knows nothing about football.

Now I'm going to give you one chance to redeem yourself just post a link where he dribbled from the mid field and scored and you win.

If not you're a big Fool.
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 05, 2018
cr7lomo:

The day Ronaldo dribbles from his own half to score I'll stop supporting Messi.

Idiots like you are the reason football lost its quality so just swerve you're not worth my time.

4uck of my mention fool.
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2018
giwish:

like i said go to youtube type in ronaldo solo goals and stop behaving like a fool

Jewish Fool and to think you have tangible evidence.

Thank you for wasting my time.
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2018
I wonder how is possible that the Penaldo and Madrid Fan have so much in common

Cluelessness

Low self esteem 4uckers

Noise Makers

Attention Starved Animals

who knows nothing but over hype an average goal scorer for every single crap he does.

I stopped arguing with their likes because even a Mad man prefers to shop from the dirt and sees nothing wrong with it.
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by babakb: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2018
Mcquine or whatever you call yourself, you asked for link to view Cr7 solo goals because you thought Cr7 had none but to your dissapointment you viewed incredible solo goals and I guess that has really broken your heart.
You have been dwelling on the lies and fallacy you hear about Cr7 and you were shocked with the video.

Cr7 is UCL top scorer for 5 consecutive seasons and counting.
Cr7 has the highest assist in UCL and counting.
Cr7 led Madrid To two consecutive UCL titles,
Cr7 won UCL title with Man Utd and Madrid.
Cr7 has the highest Hat tricks in Laliga history.

Don't go and get high BP because of your hate for Cr7 because he is not done yet.
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by giwish(m): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2018
Mcquine:

i see u r blinded wit sentiments....wen u tok of great players,cristiano ronaldo is the only i repeat d only complete player ever,,,,,jump power,speed,shot power,shot accuracy,ski
lls(1 of this is always missing in odas)
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by giwish(m): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2018
Mcquine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJnBTPUQS5A ...
m.youtube.com
to add salt to ur injury he dribled frm midfield to score in one of those goals....i think dis clearly shows u r d biggest fool on earth.ignorant fool
Re: Barcelona Vs Roma : UCL (4 - 1) On 4th April 2018 by giwish(m): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2018
Mcquine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnvneHht48c
anoda1 gay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

England Vs Iceland: Euro 2016 (1 - 2) ON 27th June 2016 / Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (1 - 0) On 22nd August 2014 / Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace (4 - 0) On 30th September 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.