Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja (17669 Views)

Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta / Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos / Twitter User, Falilat Mocked For Writing JAMB 5 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja by kelvinklein219(m): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

So cheating don help, abi? And we wan progress as a people?
Lol but jamb doesn't want that family to progress na. grin
Re: Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja by Banter1(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
Monaco better don't Bleep with me mhen.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja by Enemyofpeace: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nonsense can't someone be his brother's keeper again?

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
How To Cope During Your First Year In School.

The first year in school is always a great one but with the tremendous amount of activities, both the ones that will bring about your success, fun and happiness, and ones that will make you feel bad about yourself and feel the school was not meant for you.

READ MORE https://eduguidehub.com/how-to-cope-during-first-year-in-school/
Re: Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja by bayaar(m): 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
Good For Him

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja by Awoo88: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
Story for the gods. The guy village people dey follow am. Come and see jobless guy writing jamb for a fee. That prof want to use that learner to shine. To create the illusion that malpractice don't happen during jamb again

1 Like

Re: Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
This is absord jamb have compassion for your candidates now
Re: Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja by LIBSocials: 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
lol. what are brothers for?

Re: Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja by undefeateds: 9:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
Jtinaonyi:
its called exam malpractice.
and all through ur life, ve u never cheated, or look at someone's work in d exam
Re: Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja by omoiyalayi(m): 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
It reminds me of that movie called "good lie"

Anything for brotherly love
Re: Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja by talk2percy(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
Someone cannot help his own blood brother again in peace in Nigeria without being arrested. As if Buhari ever entered Jamb hall in his life.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja by Antichristus: 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
"The JAMB Registrar, Professor Is-haq Oloyede, who confirmed the arrest, said the mother of the two children was to blame. He said, “Parents need to disassociate themselves from this shameful attitude. It is against any type of parenting that you want to inculcate the spirit of deceit into your children.”

And this man is a Professor? What sort of daft reasoning is this? A sixth form student in the UK wouldn't reason like this. Is he aware, for example, that drug mules are fully culpable for their actions? Does he know anything about age of criminal liability? The teacher's mum may have pressurised him into helping to write an exam for his sibling. Ultimately, the onus lies with the actor not with the instigator. For thinking uncritically in this way and making the same public, Professor Is-haq Oloyede is a disgrace to the academia. Nigeria - THE SHAME OF THE AFRICAN CONTINENT - is truly doomed!
Re: Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja by otokx(m): 1:04am On Mar 17, 2018
The main problem of Nigeria is failure of the family system.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja by Ayatullah(m): 3:15am On Mar 17, 2018
Toooooo Bad! Mama Timothy, which kind mama you be wey you come push Timo for this kind wahala.

However, there is need for JAMB to also have a way out for those who could not write the exam due to sickness or other genuine reason(s). Students are mortals, hence they can fall sick at any time.

I appeal to Prof. Ishaq Oloyede to look into this.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja by benedictac(f): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2018
Can't sombori help his brother in peace again? Na waooo
Re: Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja by Xisnin(m): 8:36am On Mar 17, 2018
kelvinklein219:

Haha, Seriously your words mean nothing to me, i won't reply you again. Safe
That is because you are an empty head who can't comprehend why exam malpractice is wrong.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja by Jtinaonyi(f): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
undefeateds:

and all through ur life, ve u never cheated, or look at someone's work in d exam
disgraceful comment mr..... Nigeria won't go far having your type as a citizen.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja by undefeateds: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Jtinaonyi:

disgraceful comment mr..... Nigeria won't go far having your type as a citizen.
can u swear with ur life and future that u ve never at least copy somebody's work b4,if u can't swear, then shut d Bleep up
Re: Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja by Jtinaonyi(f): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
undefeateds:

can u swear with ur life and future that u ve never at least copy somebody's work b4,if u can't swear, then shut d Bleep up
i practice what i preach mr..... Low lives like you mess the nation with corruption. You are one of the fools that believe malpractice is the only way to succeed academically..... It such a pity.
Re: Teacher Arrested For Writing JAMB For His Brother In Abuja by undefeateds: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
Jtinaonyi:

i practice what i preach mr..... Low lives like you mess the nation with corruption. You are one of the fools that believe malpractice is the only way to succeed academically..... It such a pity.
stop painting urself as an angel,generation of Pharisees,stop giving me story,if u are sure of urself swear,if u can swear,then I accept u are talking,but if not u are a fucking liar,those who parade themselves as holy holy, but inside they are fucking devil. PHARISEES!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. / Students Denied Classes, Chased Out From School Over N600 In Rivers State. Pics / Increase of tuition fees in Nigerian Universities:A better educational standard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.