Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,938 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

If Professor Hawking Was A Nigerian By Abdulrasheed Magnifico Suleiman - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / If Professor Hawking Was A Nigerian By Abdulrasheed Magnifico Suleiman (465 Views)

The Professor Of All Professors: All You Need To know About Generators Is Here. / Fascinating Facts About Stephen Hawking / Stephen Hawking: AI Could Develop A Will Of Its Own To Destroy Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Professor Hawking Was A Nigerian By Abdulrasheed Magnifico Suleiman by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
If Professor Hawking was a Nigerian
If Professor Hawking was a Nigerian, he would have long been forgotten in a bin of beggars or those who are regarded as nonproductive elements who should(?) be seen with mental illness coupled with physiological problem inherited for offending the village spirits. Hawking contributed immensely to the field of science and unraveling some hidden knowledge about the universe. Even though I do not support many of his views about the universe due to my religious belief, I do respect how he was useful to humanity in the field of knowledge. I believe knowledge is great, no knowledge should be sanctioned or jettisoned.

I just remember one professor of educational psychology who said "there's ability in disability." He said it when, one day, a student spoke negatively about those who have cerebral palsy..."what would slowpoke do in the field of education?"-he muttered. He said this where there's a young man (a physically challenged) was in the lecture theatre (my course mate). He was/is very intelligent guy whose parents are a Doctor and a Professor. Whenever I sat with the guy named Tolu, I always learned new things from the field of geography and science. The guy has physical disability but not cognitive. He's a graduate of primary education studies who can contribute immensely to the development of education in the country.

But, how could the country value the physically challenged when they couldn't even care about the fit? How could they find the intelligent one when the country sits on nepotism rather than expertise/competence? This is how we killed many Hawkings before they lived!

Abdulrasheed Magnifico SuleimanĀ Is a graduate of university of ilorin,and a philosopher

source-https://www.xclusivenobs.com/education/professor-hawking-nigerian-abdulrasheed-magnifico-suleiman/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Professor Hawking Was A Nigerian By Abdulrasheed Magnifico Suleiman by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
cc;lalasticlala,seun,mynd44
Re: If Professor Hawking Was A Nigerian By Abdulrasheed Magnifico Suleiman by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
true talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Professor Hawking Was A Nigerian By Abdulrasheed Magnifico Suleiman by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
crotonite:
true talk
yh bro
Re: If Professor Hawking Was A Nigerian By Abdulrasheed Magnifico Suleiman by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 17, 2018
cc;lalasticlala
Re: If Professor Hawking Was A Nigerian By Abdulrasheed Magnifico Suleiman by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2018
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

I Need Bulk SMS And E-mail Services In Abuja / 5 Ways Science And Technology Have Change The World / [BLACK FRIDAY] Up To 40% Discount OFF On Solar Energy Inverters And Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.