Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Read Basket Mouth’s Opinion On Flaunting Wealth On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Read Basket Mouth’s Opinion On Flaunting Wealth On Social Media (515 Views)

Mummy G.O Currently In Dubai Flaunting Wealth / Actors Flaunting Wealth On Instagram Misleading Young Ones – Dele Odule / "Dont Be Deceived By Actors Display Of Wealth On Social Media"- Joke Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Basket Mouth’s Opinion On Flaunting Wealth On Social Media by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:50am On Mar 17, 2018
Comedian Basket Mouth is showing that it pays to be humble even if you are in a position where it can be said that you are living your life.

The comedian took to his Instagram to ‘not boast’ about his status.

He wrote,

“I was so tempted to use the caption ‘Living the life’ or ‘Thank you God’ or ‘Hard work pays’… but then….who am I lying to? Wey I know say I fly local.
I just really wanted to see how easy it was to take such pictures to look more successful, and surprisingly, its not that hard….. Just saying.”

Basket Mouth can be seen in a private jet on his way to another state in Nigeria, but unlike his other celebrities, he is seeing it as normal and wanted to take a photo to see how it felt.

Good for him that he didn’t feel anything special.

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/read-basket-mouths-opinion-on-flaunting-wealth-on-social-media/

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Read Basket Mouth’s Opinion On Flaunting Wealth On Social Media by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:50am On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Read Basket Mouth’s Opinion On Flaunting Wealth On Social Media by Yoruba4Life: 5:52am On Mar 17, 2018
It's all "poverty mentality" where the poor feel the need to be seen and heard.

It's just like Steve Jobs bragging about owning an iphone device... OR the CEO of Daimler bragging about owning a 2017 S-Class. It's just a thing of the mind.... we cherish what we lack or can't have.

My 35yr-old boss makes >$200K annually yet, he drives a 2000 Honda Accord coupe grin grin. His 2-week take home pay can easily buy a new car. You'll notice nations that manufacture cars, planes et al... don't make noise about it... it's the ones that lack it all that tend to be noisy.

Take an empty tin of Milo/milk, put 2 coins in it and shake.... what's the result? grin

Take the same empty tin, put a $100 bill in it and shake... what's the result? grin

Empty vessels make the loudest noise! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read Basket Mouth’s Opinion On Flaunting Wealth On Social Media by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 17, 2018
empty barrels make the loudest noise...........i bought a house it all on the media ......i bought a car its all on facebook.......hop dis will stop in this nearest future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read Basket Mouth’s Opinion On Flaunting Wealth On Social Media by BrainnewsRadio(f): 6:36am On Mar 17, 2018
Yoruba4Life:
It's all "poverty mentality" where the poor feel the need to be seen and heard.

It's just like Steve Jobs bragging about owning an iphone device... OR the CEO of Daimler bragging about owning a 2017 S-Class. It's just a thing of the mind.... we cherish what we lack or can't have.

My 35yr-old boss makes >$200K annually yet, he drives a 2000 Honda Accord coupe grin grin. His 2-week take home pay can easily buy a new car. You'll notice nations that manufacture cars, planes et al... don't make noise about it... it's the ones that lack it all that tend to be noisy.

Take an empty tin of Milo/milk, put 2 coins in it and shake.... what's the result? grin

Take the same empty tin, put a $100 bill in it and shake... what's the result? grin

i see..

Empty vessels make the loudest noise! cool

Re: Read Basket Mouth’s Opinion On Flaunting Wealth On Social Media by BrainnewsRadio(f): 6:36am On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:
empty barrels make the loudest noise...........i bought a house it all on the media ......i bought a car its all on facebook.......hop dis will stop in this nearest future.

WE Pray grin

Maybe Not In Nigeria
Re: Read Basket Mouth’s Opinion On Flaunting Wealth On Social Media by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 17, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:

WE Pray grin
Maybe Not In Nigeria
grin
BrainnewsRadio:

WE Pray grin
Maybe Not In Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Amara Kanu Begins ‘healthy Lifestyle’ Campaign For Women / Super Eagles Striker, Jude Ighalo Gifts His Wife A Brand New Range Rover On Her / Bbnaija My Biggest Regret Is Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.