Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Raising The Bar: What Can We Do To Earn $10000/n3.6m Monthly - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Raising The Bar: What Can We Do To Earn $10000/n3.6m Monthly (675 Views)

Cost Of Raising 100 Hundred Broilers In My Home-made Poultry / Dont Be Fooled, Here Is A Practical Cost Analysis Of Raising 100 Layer Birds / Raising Broilers; My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raising The Bar: What Can We Do To Earn $10000/n3.6m Monthly by CowrieKing: 7:01am On Mar 17, 2018
Rich thoughts bring wealth. The same time/effort it takes to think out a way of survival is the same time/effort it takes to think out financial freedom.

Over time many people as the question what business can I do with $1000, some asked what can I do with N100,000 but today let check it out from another angle since our plan is to attain financial freedom.

In developed world earning $100,000/annum put you among the highest earners who are able to meet their obligations without much stress. Up it a little to $120,000 which is an average of $10000 a month, you become free financially.

In Nigeria, earning $10,000/#3.6million a month means you are above the average and fuelling your car, paying children school fees and having a little to do good to your fellow men would not be a problem. If you are not given to riotous living you can have a little saved somewhere on a monthly basis. This got me thinking we can solve a major part of our financial problems if we earn $10 000 a month and live a far better live above average.

To this end, I call for contributions, that we bring up ideas that can make us 3.6million net profit a month if we have everything at our disposal.

ThisisCowrieking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raising The Bar: What Can We Do To Earn $10000/n3.6m Monthly by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 17, 2018
Greehhouse veggies plantation can give you much more than that.
Re: Raising The Bar: What Can We Do To Earn $10000/n3.6m Monthly by onyeogalu1(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2018
OLATUNDE1122:
Greehhouse veggies plantation can give you much more than that.

what vegetables?
please be specific
Re: Raising The Bar: What Can We Do To Earn $10000/n3.6m Monthly by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 17, 2018
Be not deceieved, every aspect of agriculture on paper can give you more than that. So, greenhouse, openfield, animal husbandry, cashcrop, herbs, roots, etc. They all can; however, if all conditions are met.

What are the conditions?
1. Minimum of 95% efficiency performance
2. Stable workers
3. Non violent neigbors
4. Availability of seeds to sow, fertilizer, manure, etc. and feed for animals everytime. (Not possible in this present Nigeria. You just keep changing brands)
5. Direct access to consumer. If you go through sales agents, they do not have your interest as their priority. Therefore, they sell to make money for themselves. Their interest comes first, while yours comes second.

Solution:
1. You must go through the learning curve of the area you have chosen.

2. You will be lucky to not fall a victim to bad workers. Almost everyone learn by experience. And it is always losses at the end of the tunnel.

3. You need time to build your market if you want to sell directly to consumers. Trust me, you can never be really rich if you use agents. You work for agents.

4. You may need time to really develop animal feed after trying many formulars. It takes time. Again, you may need to find excellent varieties you habe access to and not depend on any of these seed companies in Nigeria.

5. You must learn management very well so you can be a good manager.

Well, this recommendations are for small scale farmers. $10,000 start up capital is a micro scale business in Agriculture.

So, no matter the idea you pick from this forum, never jump into it thinking you will start making whatever your projection is.

Sit down and learn very well.

2 Likes

Re: Raising The Bar: What Can We Do To Earn $10000/n3.6m Monthly by kitogram(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
You make $29000-$100000/month if you learn trade online.
Re: Raising The Bar: What Can We Do To Earn $10000/n3.6m Monthly by Dan12222(m): 6:38am On Mar 18, 2018
Am interested in the online agro business, pls how can can I do it.
Re: Raising The Bar: What Can We Do To Earn $10000/n3.6m Monthly by shurinz(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2018
fluentinfor:
Be not deceieved, every aspect of agriculture on paper can give you more than that. So, greenhouse, openfield, animal husbandry, cashcrop, herbs, roots, etc. They all can; however, if all conditions are met.

What are the conditions?
1. Minimum of 95% efficiency performance
2. Stable workers
3. Non violent neigbors
4. Availability of seeds to sow, fertilizer, manure, etc. and feed for animals everytime. (Not possible in this present Nigeria. You just keep changing brands)
5. Direct access to consumer. If you go through sales agents, they do not have your interest as their priority. Therefore, they sell to make money for themselves. Their interest comes first, while yours comes second.

Solution:
1. You must go through the learning curve of the area you have chosen.

2. You will be lucky to not fall a victim to bad workers. Almost everyone learn by experience. And it is always losses at the end of the tunnel.

3. You need time to build your market if you want to sell directly to consumers. Trust me, you can never be really rich if you use agents. You work for agents.

4. You may need time to really develop animal feed after trying many formulars. It takes time. Again, you may need to find excellent varieties you habe access to and not depend on any of these seed companies in Nigeria.

5. You must learn management very well so you can be a good manager.

Well, this recommendations are for small scale farmers. $10,000 start up capital is a micro scale business in Agriculture.

So, no matter the idea you pick from this forum, never jump into it thinking you will start making whatever your projection is.

Sit down and learn very well.

u nailed it

1 Like

Re: Raising The Bar: What Can We Do To Earn $10000/n3.6m Monthly by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=onyeogalu1 post=65910157]

what vegetables?
please be specific

Tomatoes,geeen pepper,mushrooms.,i have a link to supply shoprite and other grocery stores....its very profitable than your projection

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Farming To Invest In Nigeria In 2018 / I Need A Business Plan On Plantain Farming / 17weeks Point Of Lay Birds Are For Sale In Large Quantity .call 09031689468

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.