Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Lady High Of Drugs Pluck Out Her Eye,say She Thought The World Was Ending(pic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady High Of Drugs Pluck Out Her Eye,say She Thought The World Was Ending(pic (798 Views)

Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) / Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Man In Adamawa, Pluck Out His 2 Eyes (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady High Of Drugs Pluck Out Her Eye,say She Thought The World Was Ending(pic by Bhelamblog(m): 7:14am On Mar 17, 2018
A young woman who blinded herself while high on crystal meth has spoken about the experience as a warning to others about the perils of drugs.

Last month, Kaylee Muthart, from Anderson, South Carolina made headlines when she was rushed to the hospital after she was found tearing her own eyes out in front of a church, in what she thought at the time was a sacrifice to God.

Now, completely blind but drug-free, the 20-year-old say “life is more beautiful now" - but only because she's kicked her drug habit.

Speaking to Cosmopolitan the former drug addict, who also suffers from mental health issues, describes the horrific ordeal that occured on February 6 - when her world “went black.”

After months of struggling with drug addiction, Muthart, 20, had promised her mother, Katy Tompkins, that she would attend rehab.

Tompkins recorded their conversation so she could get a court to issue a court order that would make rehab for her daughter mandatory.

But just one week before Muthart was supposed to leave for the rehabilitation centre, she bought meth from her drug dealer and took a larger dose than she had ever taken before.

The next morning, according to Muthart, whose memory of the incident is “fuzzy,” she thought everything would end and everyone would die if she didn’t “tear out my eyes immediately.”

Passerby found Muthart shortly after with her eyeballs in her hands after gouging them out. According to the people who saved her life, she was screaming “I want to see the light!” and tried to fight them off.

The 20-year-old was rushed to Greenville Memorial Hospital in South Carolina where doctors performed an emergency surgery.

Muthart told Cosmopolitan of the moment she woke up: “Everything was dark, and I knew I was blind, but when I sensed my mom by my side, I knew I would be okay.”

And although she does get upset about her situation occasionally, Muthart says she would rather be blind than on drugs.

“Life’s more beautiful now, life’s more beautiful than it was being on drugs. It is a horrible world to live in,” Muthart said

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/20yr-old-lady-high-on-drugs-pluck-out.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Lady High Of Drugs Pluck Out Her Eye,say She Thought The World Was Ending(pic by Massdamm(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2018
jesu dis one don get Shakur for head oooooo......
Re: Lady High Of Drugs Pluck Out Her Eye,say She Thought The World Was Ending(pic by Cutehector(m): 7:17am On Mar 17, 2018
Lmao.. Back here in Nigeria some stupid set of people are feeling themselves because of ordinary weed.

Let them take crystal meth and they will equate with God most high grin just as the devil did when he thought he can be like God after smoking meth
Re: Lady High Of Drugs Pluck Out Her Eye,say She Thought The World Was Ending(pic by Bhelamblog(m): 7:19am On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Lady High Of Drugs Pluck Out Her Eye,say She Thought The World Was Ending(pic by SenselessIdiot: 7:23am On Mar 17, 2018
Rubbish why didn't she pluck out her damn pussy, rubbish.btw

For those of you that keeps wondering why the 100naira note is always dirty and looking unkempt, don't be too fast to forget that Awolowo was a descendant of the ewedu eating people

1 Like

Re: Lady High Of Drugs Pluck Out Her Eye,say She Thought The World Was Ending(pic by veli1(m): 7:33am On Mar 17, 2018
Small Brain grin
Re: Lady High Of Drugs Pluck Out Her Eye,say She Thought The World Was Ending(pic by Jabioro: 7:38am On Mar 17, 2018
Better, a lesson learned in hard way.good for her.
Re: Lady High Of Drugs Pluck Out Her Eye,say She Thought The World Was Ending(pic by Blakjewelry(m): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2018
She is so high and she needed a parachute

(1) (Reply)

Crisis In Jos, Plateau State. / Man Kill His Wife With Pestle In Anambra After She Refused To Give Him Money / Man ‘strangled Woman To Death During Sex And Hid Body In His Room For Days’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.