Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Save My Soul Before It Is Too Late. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Save My Soul Before It Is Too Late. (908 Views)

What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) / Help! How Can I Save My Kid Brother In-law From Taking meth? / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save My Soul Before It Is Too Late. by EYIBLESSN(m): 8:44am On Mar 17, 2018
Good Morning Nairaland,

I need your help concerning a particular infection posing a serious threat to ME.

I was at the Federal Medical Centre in 2017 for a medical checks. At the end of the test it was observed that I was infected with HBsag Hepatitis-B-surface-antigen.

I was weak and became perplexed. The first time I heard about Hepatitis was in Secondary school in biology to be precise.

I was directed to go for confirmatory test to ascertain the veracity of the infection. It was ordinarily a week to travel to Niger for NYSC camping. More so, I don't have anything on ME.

On Wednesday, I was at another hospital to confirm if the first test was true. Aftermath, the test was confirmed to be real.

I never manifest any of the symptoms mentioned by the consultant I visited in a particular Air Force Hospital.

Now, That the test has been established
How do I get treated for this infection ?
Where do I get the drugs for Hepatitis ?
How much will it cost ME ?

Please help me out..... I need to treat this as soon as possible.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Please help a brother.
Re: Save My Soul Before It Is Too Late. by NwaAmaikpe: 8:47am On Mar 17, 2018
shocked

Only a hospital can answer your questions.

Nobody here can save your soul
Your help can only come from God.
Give your life to him.

Then visit Synagogue Church of All Nation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Save My Soul Before It Is Too Late. by SenselessIdiot: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2018
First of all before i say anything, I'll have to wish you RIP in advance.
All you have to do now is to start giving your properties out(that's if you got any).
If you got a girlfriend please make sure you infect her with a incurable disease before you die, after everything you spent on her you can't just leave her and die like that.

Once again, RIP in Addy.
Extend my gratitudes to 2pac,biggie, Dagrin and MJ.
Adieu
Re: Save My Soul Before It Is Too Late. by chidekings(m): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2018
The medical experts will be here soon,just remember that no matter what ever happens ,All is well
Re: Save My Soul Before It Is Too Late. by EYIBLESSN(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
All you have to do now is to start giving your properties out(that's if you got any).
If you got a girlfriend please make sure you infect her with a incurable disease before you die, after everything you spent on her you can't just leave her and die like that.

Once again, RIP in Addy.
Adieu

Look at you. I am far from death. You will be. a special guest when I become the Governor of my state.

1 Like

Re: Save My Soul Before It Is Too Late. by Chidizman(m): 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
SenselessIdiot:

Once again, RIP in Addy.
Adieu

You are indeed senseless.
Re: Save My Soul Before It Is Too Late. by MrPRevailer(m): 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
EYIBLESSN
Come to The Lord's Chosen ministry @Ijesha Bustop. The God of Wonders will heal you as he has healed and is still healing countless people of all terminal sicknesses.

Recently, a boy was suffering of HIV positive for 13 years. The sickness instantly vanished away after the Pastor's prayer. He said he can't feel the symptoms anymore.

Another man who came from South Africa looking for solution to his leg problem, going from Herbalists to churches and was invited to The Lord's Chosen, the same day received his healing.

Tomorrow being Sunday worship is another opportunity for the people who will find their way into The Lord's Chosen.

On Thursday, is counselling and deliverance service. Come and receive your healing free of charge.
Re: Save My Soul Before It Is Too Late. by alimiayobami: 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
EYIBLESSN:
Good Morning Nairaland,

I need your help concerning a particular infection posing a serious threat to ME.

I was at the Federal Medical Centre in 2017 for a medical checks. At the end of the test it was observed that I was infected with HBsag Hepatitis-B-surface-antigen.

I was weak and became perplexed. The first time I heard about Hepatitis was in Secondary school in biology to be precise.

I was directed to go for confirmatory test to ascertain the veracity of the infection. It was ordinarily a week to travel to Niger for NYSC camping. More so, I don't have anything on ME.

On Wednesday, I was at another hospital to confirm if the first test was true. Aftermath, the test was confirmed to be real.

I never manifest any of the symptoms mentioned by the consultant I visited in a particular Air Force Hospital.

Now, That the test has been established

Please help me out..... I need to treat this as soon as possible.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Please help a brother.
EYIBLESSN:

Look at you. I am far from death. You will be. a special guest when I become the Governor of my state.

Your problem has a solution. Although in orthodox medicine, there is no cure for hepatitis B and u will be told that there is nothing you can do to cure it just as we are made to believe that HIV AIDS does not have cure. but in truth, hepatitis B has cure.

1. Have u done viral load test?
2. liver functioning test

after that, we will know how deep the virus has eaten into d body system.

For treatment of the disease, the main drug we give is BLACK SEED with Honey, we have used it for many patients and we are still using it for so many presently and it has proven very effective.

we sell the seed at the rate of 4500 naira per kilogramme and Honey is 3000 naira per litre and u will have to use it for 6 months non stop.

you may need like 4 to 5 kg of this seed to be used for six months period and like 4 litres of honey.

Call or whatsapp me on 08060463601 for more explanation.

you can also google the seed to see the wonderful cure this seed possess
Re: Save My Soul Before It Is Too Late. by Pharaoh001(f): 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
which one is HBsag again
mind you, @OP the poster above me might be a Scam.

1 Like

Re: Save My Soul Before It Is Too Late. by EYIBLESSN(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
MrPRevailer:
EYIBLESSN
Come to The Lord's Chosen ministry @Ijesha Bustop. The God of Wonders will heal you as he has healed and is still healing countless people of all terminal sicknesses.

Recently, a boy was suffering of HIV positive for 13 years. The sickness instantly vanished away after the Pastor's prayer. He said he can't feel the symptoms anymore.

Another man who came from South Africa looking for solution to his leg problem, going from Herbalists to churches and was invited to The Lord's Chosen, the same day received his healing.

Tomorrow being Sunday worship is another opportunity for the people who will find their way into The Lord's Chosen.

On Thursday, is counselling and deliverance service. Come and receive your healing free of charge.

Thank You so much...... I am currently serving in Minna, Niger State. I am seeking redeployment. Kindly send the address to ME.
Re: Save My Soul Before It Is Too Late. by EYIBLESSN(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
alimiayobami:

Your problem has a solution. Although in orthodox medicine, there is no cure for hepatitis B and u will be told that there is nothing you can do to cure it just as we are made to believe that HIV AIDS does not have cure. but in truth, hepatitis B has cure.

1. Have u done viral load test?
2. liver functioning test

after that, we will know how deep the virus has eaten into d body system.

For treatment of the disease, the main drug we give is BLACK SEED with Honey, we have used it for many patients and we are still using it for so many presently and it has proven very effective.

we sell the seed at the rate of 4500 naira per kilogramme and Honey is 3000 naira per litre and u will have to use it for 6 months non stop.

you may need like 4 to 5 kg of this seed to be used for six months period and like 4 litres of honey.

Call or whatsapp me on 08060463601 for more explanation.

you can also google the seed to see the wonderful cure this seed possess

I have not done the two tests as mentioned above.

I am an orphan. I have no one. Please put me through.
Re: Save My Soul Before It Is Too Late. by MrPRevailer(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
EYIBLESSN:

Thank You so much...... I am currently serving in Minna, Niger State. I am seeking redeployment. Kindly send the address to ME.

10 Odofiin park Estate, Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, by Ijesha Bustop, Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Sit-up Bench And Dumbbells For Sale (rarely Used) / Woman Finds Out Her Husband Had Been Using Pills To Abort Her Five Pregnancies / Low Libido And Prostate Management With GNLD Supplements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.