Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

SHOCKING: Another Lady Gives Birth To A Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals In Katsina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING: Another Lady Gives Birth To A Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals In Katsina (692 Views)

He Rubbed His Genitals In My Face & Chopped Me" - Beauty Queen Narrates How Sh / Lady Gives Ubi Franklin N50k At The Airport / Iceberg Slim Sparks Dating Rumours With Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Another Lady Gives Birth To A Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals In Katsina by alebmedia: 8:46am On Mar 17, 2018
Weeks after a lady gave birth to a baby with three legs in Kaduna, the second wife of a man identified as Malam Hassan Ibrahim, has given birth to a baby with 4 legs, 2 genitals at Sabon Garin Makiyawa in Magama Jibia, Katsina State.

According to Dailytrust, 20-year-old Zainab delivered the baby on March 9, 2018. Hassan and Zainab have been married for four years and are already blessed with a three year old son, Fahad.

Describing the baby, Hassan said, “The child has both sexes and four legs, the two abnormal legs and a penis are on the left side of the ribs, only one of the two additional legs is moving, the second doesn’t.

I can say it’s a girl because the longer and normal legs have a female genital at their proper place.” When asked if his wife attended ante-natal clinic during pregnancy, Hassan said she did.

click below to continue reading story:
http://www.gidilagent.com/gist/shocking-another-lady-gives-birth-to-a-baby-with-4-legs-2-genitals-in-katsina/

Re: SHOCKING: Another Lady Gives Birth To A Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals In Katsina by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2018
If Buhari is not reincarnated, Nigeria will not be able to make progress.
Re: SHOCKING: Another Lady Gives Birth To A Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals In Katsina by agadaone1(m): 8:56am On Mar 17, 2018
I guess it was supposed to be twins
Re: SHOCKING: Another Lady Gives Birth To A Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals In Katsina by Topmaike007(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2018
TarOrfeek:

If Buhari is not reincarnated, Nigeria will not be able to make progress.
what concern Buhari with this one na?
Re: SHOCKING: Another Lady Gives Birth To A Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals In Katsina by Topmaike007(m): 9:01am On Mar 17, 2018
agadaone1:
I guess it was supposed to be twins
yeah a twins....
Re: SHOCKING: Another Lady Gives Birth To A Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals In Katsina by Topmaike007(m): 9:04am On Mar 17, 2018
is this one not Photoshop,Nigeria that tie gele for rihana can do this one oo...

(1) (Reply)

Home Entertainment Entertainmentfashion Selena Gomez In Skimpy Bikini Whil / #bbnaija: Khloe Explains Why She Was Unhappy When Miracle Won (video) / Know More About Singer Janelle Monae And How She Got Her MET Gala Outfit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.