Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine In India - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine In India (585 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix / Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine In India by londonrivals: 8:48am On Mar 17, 2018
Crime Branch Sleuths on Thursday, March 15, arrested two Nigerian nationals for being in possession of drugs worth Rs 35,000.

The accused, Victor Izuchukwu alias Yaya Kofi Nami (32) and Ajah John Ejike (38) were caught red handed at Parra-Bardez, Goa, India while peddling Rs 25,000 worth of Cocaine and Rs10,000 worth of ganja.

Three mobile phones and a bike were seized from the suspects.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-two-nigerians-arrested-with-cocaine-in-india/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine In India by olatunjithomas(m): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2018
Let me just read and get out of here...

I'm not gonna mention names... no, I'm not gonna do that.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine In India by ettybaba(m): 8:49am On Mar 17, 2018
Na wa o. See how the shameless criminals are being paraded. shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine In India by NwaAmaikpe: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2018
shocked

Bike kwa?

So they left Nigeria to go and start riding okada in India?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine In India by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 17, 2018
Na them. People from the blessed land of the rising sun grin

People that administer drugs when they are not doctors

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine In India by Jochabed(f): 8:54am On Mar 17, 2018
Nigeria is filled with Good people,but i don't know why the bad overshadows the good.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine In India by OkutaNla: 8:57am On Mar 17, 2018
The 'development' of India is a task that must be fulfilled by any means necessary and is far from being over, so no surprises here. India must be 'developed', whether they like it or not. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine In India by BankeSmalls(f): 8:58am On Mar 17, 2018
Government caused Hardship pushing Nigerians into crime.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine In India by BankeSmalls(f): 8:59am On Mar 17, 2018
OkutaNla:
The 'development' of India is a task that must be fulfilled and far from being over, so no surprises here. undecided

Better than cutting female kpekus to sell to ritualists in SW.
Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine In India by FarahAideed: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2018
What is it with Nigerians and crime sef ..
Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine In India by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 17, 2018
They are d black fake Jews of Biafra. We know they have gone there to invest. Don't blame all Nigerians
FarahAideed:
What is it with Nigerians and crime sef ..

Miscreants that invade everywhere with crimes.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine In India by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Better than cutting female kpekus to sell to ritualists in South east.
Fixed

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine In India by Topmaike007(m): 9:17am On Mar 17, 2018
I don't know why my fellow Igbo brother keep falling my hand..
Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine In India by Highbhee(m): 9:19am On Mar 17, 2018
Igbo vs afonja
Re: PHOTOS: Two Nigerians Arrested With Cocaine In India by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2018
Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind and 3D wallpaper

(1) (Reply)

Baby Falls Into A Pit And Drowns While Mother Enjoys S3x Inside Boyfriend’s Hous / Man Who Kidnapped Three Weeks Old Baby Caught As Mum Raises Alarm – Pictures / Nigerian Lawmaker’s Wife Beats Up Her Friend For Secretly Dating Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.