Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

"I will go for Tuface" - Kemi Olunloyo, If she was to date a celebrity at 75yrs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I will go for Tuface" - Kemi Olunloyo, If she was to date a celebrity at 75yrs (524 Views)

Senator Ita Giwa Prays For Tuface & Annie Idibia: Video / Kemi Olunloyo: If You Are 18-25 Protesting #EndSARS You Are Possibly A Criminal / I'm 18 And Pregnant For Tuface, He Disvirgined Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I will go for Tuface" - Kemi Olunloyo, If she was to date a celebrity at 75yrs by williamsjaysblog(m): 9:19am On Mar 17, 2018
Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo took to her facebook page 3 hours ago to share her thoughts on what dating stars like Tuface Idibia, Davido, Wizkid, Basket mouth, Phyno.

She said she will probably date tuface at 75yrs if she had to date to, only IF she was single, she made hillarious comments of Davido and Wizkid having so much vibe as young men but looking so bad at old age.

She said phyno will probably look like an Old farmer at 75,while basket mouth should get rid of his dreads,so its obvious tuface is hottest among the mentioned 4.

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG
https://joelsblog.com.ng/i-will-date-tuface-at-75yrs-if-i-have-to-kemi-omololu-olunloyo/

Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy
NwaAmaikpe
Seun

Re: "I will go for Tuface" - Kemi Olunloyo, If she was to date a celebrity at 75yrs by williamsjaysblog(m): 9:20am On Mar 17, 2018
Fynestboi and MissyB3 are to moderate this section today... Yet they wont see this post... Lalasticlala please come
Re: "I will go for Tuface" - Kemi Olunloyo, If she was to date a celebrity at 75yrs by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2018
I'm sure she would have chosen flavor if he was to be there.
Re: "I will go for Tuface" - Kemi Olunloyo, If she was to date a celebrity at 75yrs by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 17, 2018
LMAO. This woman will not cease to amuse me.

Davido's oldie though. Hehehehe.
Re: "I will go for Tuface" - Kemi Olunloyo, If she was to date a celebrity at 75yrs by williamsjaysblog(m): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy
NwaAmaikpe
Re: "I will go for Tuface" - Kemi Olunloyo, If she was to date a celebrity at 75yrs by itspzpics(m): 10:03am On Mar 17, 2018
Lol
Re: "I will go for Tuface" - Kemi Olunloyo, If she was to date a celebrity at 75yrs by williamsjaysblog(m): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2018
Lalasticlala cum upon this post nau

(1) (Reply)

Life Of Pi Actor, “irfan Khan” Has Been Diagnosed With A Neuroendocrine Tumor. / Daddy Freez Praises Rwanda For Refusing Nigerian Pastors Visa / Wakanda Forever: Nollwyood Releases Spin-off For ‘black Panther’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.