Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

#bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Reveals She Likes Miyonse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Reveals She Likes Miyonse (391 Views)

Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora: Meet BBNaija 2018 Housemate | Biography & Profile / Meet Tobi Bakre: BBNaija 2018 Contestant, A Banker & A Rich Kid (Photos) / Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Reveals She Likes Miyonse by MissEdified(f): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-c has disclosed that she likes former housemate, Miyonse.

She disclosed this during Miyonse’s visit to the house on Friday as the judge for the ‘Samvita cooking challenge’

Cee-c presenting her meal said she made it ‘love-like’ because of her likeness for him.

She said “I like you, I like the way you do your stuff.

“You take your time to do your stuff, that is why I took my time to make my meal.”

Miyonse in reply said “This woman is an emotionally intelligent woman, she wants to whine me.”

Miyonse is the first guest to visit the house in the ”Double Wahala edition.

http://newshelm.ng/bbnaija-2018-cee-c-reveals-she-likes-miyonse/

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: #bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Reveals She Likes Miyonse by Yomzzyblog: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

‘I Have Been Scared Of Women After My Ugly Experience With My Ex-wife’ – Actor J / He Says He Wants To Become President Of Nigeria, What Do You Think ? / Nollywood Actress Ruth Kadiri Celebrates 30th Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.