Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

High Quality And Economical Overseas Treatment For Cardiac,cancer...etc In India - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High Quality And Economical Overseas Treatment For Cardiac,cancer...etc In India (573 Views)

Top 10 Hospitals For Cardiac Surgeries In India / Chewing Stick Sold As "Organic Toothbrush" Overseas / Risk Factors Associated With Sudden Cardiac Arrest.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Quality And Economical Overseas Treatment For Cardiac,cancer...etc In India by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 17, 2018
ARE YOU SEEKING HIGH QUALITY AND ECONOMICAL TREATMENT FOR:
Cardiac
Orthopedic
Nephrology
Neurology / Neurosurgery
Emergency Medicine
Cancer
Organ Transplant
Gastroenterology
Gynaecology/Obstetrics
Laparoscopic and General Surgery
Bariatric Surgery
Pain Clinic
Critical Care
E.N.T
Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation

Then I am happy to Introduce VIRINCHI HOSPITALS based at Hyderabad, Telangana, India.

Virinchi Hospital comprises of the following state-of-the-art with Full suite Radiology & Diagnostic.
11 Operation Theatres, 60 Consultation Chambers, 20 beds Emergency Room.
2 Advanced Ceiling Mounted Large Detector Cath Lab.
Multi-Energy Spectral 128 slice CT Scan.
Advanced HDXT 3 Tesla MRI.
X-Ray
Ultrasound
Endoscope & Colonoscope.
Echocardiogram, Electro-Physiology Lab for Cardiac diagnostics.
In-house complete Diagnostic Laboratory.

In recognition of our excellent services and for our doctor's continued belief in providing the best in medical sciences,Times of India(Times Healthcare Awards 2017) has awarded us with the Best Emerging Multi-Specialty Hospital and our doctors with accolades for their selfless service to humanity.

We have been treating patients from different countries under the Govt. of India initiative of Medical Tourism.

For patients coming from Nigeria, a contact from Nigeria will be waiting at the airport in Hyderabad to pick you up and help to settle down in Hyderabad. Also, issues of spending estimates and assistance with visa processing will be provided by the Nigerian contact. The Hospital will provide state of art accommodation facility at reasonable price.

Looking forward for a mutually beneficial relationship.

Please visit our website :http://virinchihospitals.com/
Hospital Videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_5WA8T0imA
360 Degree View:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-we0ekDaVDA

+919581009304 ( available 24/7 for call and whatsapp )
tunde.lamps3@gmail.com

Re: High Quality And Economical Overseas Treatment For Cardiac,cancer...etc In India by nexxtly: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2018
Emmanuel. The God of Prophet TB Joshua and SCOAN is a real God. I posted an appreciation message here how I received my Anointing Water here in Spain through one sister from the
church sister Helen ( sisterhelene4christ@gmail.com ) who finally sent me the new morning water through DHL. I got her email through another sister from Switzerland through by another betheren. After receiving the Anointing Water and by faith I applied it after am diagnosed of HIV 1 and HIV 2 by the Doctor. I drink it in the Morning and Evening always and prophesy my Miracles, God so kind that on the 3rd November, I went for check up and the Doctor was asking me what prescription I took and how manage and I narrate everything to Him.
People of God, God is so good and there is power in TB Joshua and the Anointing Water.
Please know who to contacts to get you Anointing Water as I did and once again is sisterhelene4christ@gmail.com and am free in Jesus name.
God is still saying something and I believed that through them I will soon come to SCOAN, Lagos to share this Testimony as am already working on it.
Praise the Lord.

sisterhelene4christ@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

One Reason Why Stroke Usually Occur In Bathroom. / Young Adults Are Drinking Themselves To Death / Benefits Of Vitamin A In Grand Pure Soya Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.