Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Help Me Solve My FIFA 18 Update Issue. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help Me Solve My FIFA 18 Update Issue. (1183 Views)

I Need Help With My Fifa 20 I Can Play All Online Modes Apart From Friendlies / I Don Tire For Dis My Fifa Problem / How To I Update My Fifa 14 Andriod 2017 Squad Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Solve My FIFA 18 Update Issue. by Thewizardof0zil: 11:10am On Mar 17, 2018
Hi all, I just updated my FIFA 18 on my PS4, but the issue I have with it is, whenever I’m connected to the internet, the updated squad is on it, but whenever there’s no internet connection, the game returns to the default squad before transfers took place in January.

I can’t be connecting to the internet everytime I want to play FIFA, please is there a way to make the squad changes permanent? So I won’t have to use internet connection all the time
Re: Help Me Solve My FIFA 18 Update Issue. by Chyjoey(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
Do the transfers yourself.
Re: Help Me Solve My FIFA 18 Update Issue. by Thewizardof0zil: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Chyjoey:
Do the transfers yourself.
So there’s no other way? That means the update I did was just useless?
Re: Help Me Solve My FIFA 18 Update Issue. by Chyjoey(m): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2018
Thewizardof0zil:
So there’s no other way? That means the update I did was just useless?
updates are not for rosters, updates cover overall gameplay improvements.
Re: Help Me Solve My FIFA 18 Update Issue. by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 18, 2018
Dude it's simple when you are playing player versus player don't go back to the main menu if your internet is off .

Don't go past team select ...once you go back to the main menu and you are offline ...live play will not be available .

Hope this helps .
Re: Help Me Solve My FIFA 18 Update Issue. by Thewizardof0zil: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
tobianthony:
Dude it's simple when you are playing player versus player don't go back to the main menu if your internet is off .

Don't go past team select ...once you go back to the main menu and you are offline ...live play will not be available .

Hope this helps .
Thanks Bro, so basically I have to connect everytime. I’ll just use my mifi whenever I want to play. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Need For Speed World / Can Ps3 With Model Number CECH-3003B Hackable / Electronic Darts Board For Sale @ N15,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.