Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

The Law And Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Law And Jesus Christ (338 Views)

"God Is Mad For Killing Himself Instead Of Satan" - Man Blast God And Jesus. / The Difference Between Religion And Jesus Christ / The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Law And Jesus Christ by Rickyzagy: 11:15am On Mar 17, 2018
Am confuse and I need your help

I was told by my pastor that JESUS never come to destroy the law but to fulfill it. But some verse of the new testament is confusing me.

We were told by the law to remember the sabbat and keep it holy but Jesus worked on sabbat.
Can someone please tell me how he fulfilled the law of shabbat?

2) if Jesus never come to abolish the law, why did
the law God give to Moses being referred to as the law of sin and death?

Help a brother and be blessed

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pay Your Tithes And Offerings Here If You Are Looking For Proof / The Hiddden Truth Behind Why God Wont Help Anybody / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 21/03/2018 Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.