Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

I Am King Of All The Ghetto Says Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am King Of All The Ghetto Says Davido (352 Views)

Don Jazzy Nostalgic As He Visits His Childhood Neighbourhood In The Ghetto / Patoranking Recounts How Timaya Pulled Him From The Ghetto And Changed His Life / I Cost A Lot-says Davido As He Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am King Of All The Ghetto Says Davido by 5Ebisco: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
DMW boss Davido has stamped his authority hereby warning other artiste that he is the most famous when you talk about musicians in the streets of Lagos.

Well Olamide is always considered to be the king of the street but Davido has issued that he is the main king.

Davido who comes from a wealthy home surely did not grow up nor lived in the streets but he is very welcomed and considered a favorite.

Davido was on a shooting scene yesterday night; he was working on a new music video in Lekki during the night time when a large crowd gathered around chanting his name very loud.

And because of this, the singer has crowned himself the king of the streets, he share the video and captioned it;

‘Not from the ghetto but I run all ghettos’ he wrote.

Davido is one of the popular faces in the Nigerian music industry; his reputation has grown even outside the shores of Nigeria.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/i-am-king-of-all-ghetto-says-davido.html

Re: I Am King Of All The Ghetto Says Davido by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
OK
Re: I Am King Of All The Ghetto Says Davido by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
embarassed

How can u be a "ghetto" if ur not from a ghetto..I bet the moment u hear gun shots, u run first and hide... grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Calls Out Snapchat Over Abusive Advert Mocking Her And Domestic Violence / Folorunsho Alakija, Dj Cuppy, Toyin Saraki & More Spotted At The 5th Annual Comm / Runtown, Brother React To Eric Many Records’ Court Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.