Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Holy Spirit Will Be Your Guide. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Spirit Will Be Your Guide. (282 Views)

The Latter Rain Of The Holy Spirit Will Arrive On Sunday 11th August / The Latter Rain Of The Holy Spirit Will Come With Paradigm Shift / Reason! And The Holy Spirit Will Flee. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Spirit Will Be Your Guide. by bummyla(m): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
John 16:13

But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
John 14:26

You will not walk to death as you are going out this morning.The Holy Spirit will be your guide, His grace will be sufficient for you. The hand of God will touch your situation today, and your experience will change positively.
This beautiful morning, I pray that the grace of our Heavenly Father that makes the day break will make you break new grounds with ease and beyond your imagination today. Your hopes, good dreams and glorious expectations will surely manifest and translate fully to testimonies In Jesus name. Amen.
Good morning.
https://bummyla.com/2018/03/17/holy-spirit-will-be-your-guide/

(1) (Reply)

Am I Being Too Sensitive? Please Advise Me / Fat-burning Prayers!!!!!!!!!!! / Check Out What Apostle Suleman Did To Members On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.