Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

25 Ways To Make Money Online Without Adsense 2018 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 25 Ways To Make Money Online Without Adsense 2018 (589 Views)

Adsense :How To Growtraffic : 25 Ways To Increase Traffic To Your Website / Top 25 Ways To Increase Traffic To Your Website / 25 Ways To Get Traffic To Your Blog/website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Ways To Make Money Online Without Adsense 2018 by Wepublicisenaij: 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
25 Ways to make money Online Without AdSense, I recently asked my tribe what is it they want me to focus on more! I simply asked what they need more help with:

Getting Started and building their blogs
Growing their blogs, getting readers, and growing an audience
Monetizing their blogs!
The results were incredible! 22.8% need help starting their online businesses, 37.14% Need help growing, while 40% needed help monetizing their blogs and online businesses!

This shows that making money from your blog is the ultimate dream but most people find it hard to know how to make that money.

PS: It’s easier than you think!

How you can make money from your blog
Since this post is the first in many to come, here is the basic concept:

The basic steps to make money selling online

Like you can see, the first step is to find what is it that you’ll be making money from, and that’s all that this post is aiming to help you with. Once you find it, then you’ll focus primarily on traffic, building an audience and converting that audience into sales.

Don’t take the steps fast. Take your time, study the methods I share with you below and find what it is exactly you want to “sell” through your blog.

Over the next few posts, I will be sharing how you can make money from your blog. However, I am starting with helping you find out HOW you will make that money you want!

So let’s dive right into the 55 ways to make money from your blog!

Advertising on your blog
Advertising on your blog is one of the easiest ways to make money from your blog! It, however, requires 1 thing to actually become a source of consistent income for you: TRAFFIC! However, we all know getting traffic is not an issue and I am currently working on a post series that will show you how I managed to drive 350,000 page views to a brand new website in less than 60 days!

So let’s dive right in!

1. Ad Networks

Ad networks are like Google Adsense. All you need to do is sign up and start displaying ads on your websites! Anytime someone opens your website and clicks on those ads, you get paid! Simple as that!

2. Ambassadorships

This might be slightly confusing but I am talking about being a brand ambassador!

According toWikipedia:

ABrand Ambassador(sometimes also called aCorporate Ambassador) is a person who is hired by an organization or company to represent a brand in a positive light and by doing so help to increase brand awareness and sales.

So all you have to do is find a brand, and become a become a brand ambassador for them and make that clear on your blog! The more readers you have, the more likely a brand will have you as their ambassador.

3. Sponsored Blog Posts

Simply put, sponsored content is an article (or blog post, product review, etc.) written in exchange for payment in which you, the writer, talks about a product, service, or your experiences with a brand. A sponsored post typically includes a branded story as well as one or more contextual links to promote the product or service that is being reviewed.

Some people rely heavily on those types of posts and some actually pay well! You set your own fee that you charge for sponsored blog posts, and my recommendation for new bloggers is to set a minimum of at least $50 per sponsored post and then increase the cost as you grow your blog’s traffic.

Of course, no one will pay $50 for a post on a blog that gets no visitors so try to grow your blog to at least 1000 monthly unique visitors and people WILL pay the $50 or more because it will benefit them in more ways than just drive traffic to their websites.

4. Sponsored Social Content

Do you own a big social media following on your blog? You can charge people to promote them on your social media channels. This used to be a big thing before advertising became so cheap and accessible to everyone.

However, you still can and especially on Instagram, Snapchat, and Youtube!

I know this is not directly from blogging, but your blog is what combines your social media following and gives it strength and shows the value of the following you have!

5. Site Wide Sponsorships

You can have brands sponsor your whole website. I mean literally, they pay you a month’s worth where you put their links, promote them on your podcasts, youtube channels, social media, blog posts and everything for a set period of time.

This works best if your blog has a specific niche, i.e you write about a specific topic!

It might be worth starting out by approaching smaller retailers, websites or companies in your niche and see if they’d be interested in some sort of partnership rather than aiming for the very biggest ones right up front.

6. Job Boards

Starting a job board means allowing people to post “freelancing” jobs on your website, and allow freelancers to bid on those jobs. When a job is awarded, you get a small fee or commission.

7. Directories

Do you own a website in a very targeted niche? For example a website about “vegetarian food recipes for people living in Turkey”?

If so, then a directory might actually do well for your blog! Grow your blog to a good number, and then find businesses that are directly related to your niche and have them post links to their website, their physical address, their phone numbers and so on and charge them a fee for that!

You can charge a monthly fee or a one time fee that’s your call!

8. Newsletter Advertising

I am highly against this, but you can totally sell advertisements on your email newsletter and people pay a lot for that!

There are two types of newsletter advertising though:

1. Solo Ads: where you straight up promote someone’s website or landing page and have your email list subscribers go to their websites, or…

2. Put their ad at the top of the bottom of your normal newsletter and charge for that.

I haven’t interacted much with the second option, but I did buy lots of solo ads before, and I know people charge anywhere between $0.2 to $1 PER CLICK!

So if you have an email list of 1000 people and send 500 clicks to someone charging them $0.2 that’s $100 from sending one email!

Maybe those numbers are exaggerated a little but you get the point right?

9. RSS advertising

RSS advertising used to be something… Now not so much since I don’t know many people who actually use RSS feeds anymore. However, if you have lots of subscribers to your RSS feed, you can sell advertising space!

10. Text Links

In-text advertising turns individual words or phrases in the text into links. Usually, these links appear in a different color from the rest of the text. When visitors to your site click on the linked word or phrase, they are taken to a specific page on another website.

The publisher of the blog or website (you) is paid by an advertiser who is trying to drive traffic to the linked page.

Publishers are usually paid based on the number of times visitors click on the text link ad (called pay-per-click advertising), but they can be paid a flat fee for publishing the link on their blog or website.

11. Video Advertising

Have you ever seen those websites where you are trying to read an article but a video is following you? Yes, that’s what I am talking about here. Basically, you put video ads on your blog and as people read your content, these videos play. You can choose to be paid per view or a flat fee for an x number of views or for a specific period of time.

12. Podcast Advertising

Do you have a podcast? You can promote other people’s businesses in your podcast!

13. Sponsored videos

If you have a youtube channel for your blog, then you can have sponsored videos for some of the videos you make for your blog!

Affiliates
Affiliate marketingis the process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make.

14. Affiliate Networks

You can join different affiliate networks and find products you can promote. Some of those networks include:

Share A Sale
Click Bank
15. Private Affiliate Programs

These are like JVs. Basically, you become part of a small group of affiliates for a specific product or service. Usually during a product launch period but can also be at other times.

16. Shopping Sites

You can join eCommerce websites likeAmazon.comorRakuten.comand promote specific products on your website. When someone buys, you get a commission! These are usually lower than the commissions you’ll get from Affiliate networks or private affiliate programs, but they are still a source of income!

Events
Running your own events can be a very good source of income. Some examples of these are the ProBlogger Conference hosted byproblogger.comor theSocial Media Marketing Worldhosted bysocialmediaexaminer.com.

17. Online Summits

Online summits are typically video interviews of 20 or more experts on a given topic, which viewers opt-in to watch. They’re often free for a short period of time, such as 24 to 72 hours, and then subscribers may choose to purchase an “all-access pass” for unlimited viewing later.

18. Online Workshops

Online workshops are like courses but are actually live and with you helping the people live online and showing them how to get things done!

So think of it as a course but live and usually for a limited number of attendees.

19. Webinars

You know what webinars are and you can monetize them in two ways:

1. Have people pay to attend them because you will be talking about a badass topic!

2. Sell your products through them!

20. Live Workshops

Same as online workshops but in the real world where you can rent a conference room and have people attend and you work with them hand in hand!

21. Conferences

It’s a very big trend these days where lots of the big blogs are creating conferences. If you grow big enough, then you too can start your own conference and charge something like $5000 for a person to attend! Conferences are amazing as big-ticket products!

22. Meetups

You can organize a meet up where people pay to meet others who are interested in the same things. These are usually for networking purposes. However, you can make it free and find a sponsor for the meetups you make!

Recurring Revenue
Recurring Revenue sources are amazing ways to make money from your blog!

23. Private Communities

Private communities are basically private forums or websites people have to pay to access.

24. Premium Content

content gating is one of the ways to make money from your blog
Image copied fromMoz
Gated content can be simply blog posts but people have to pay something like $0.99 0r close to access. These are great because they allow you to make money from writing content even if you don’t have products!

25. Coaching / Mastermind groups

Coaching or building a paid mastermind group behind your blog can be a very good source of income from your blog. What you need is to be an authority in your niche and simply put lots of content, build a following, build a relationship with that following and then have them join your mastermind group.

http://wepublicisenaija.com/9141/25-ways-to-make-money-from-online-without-adsense/

1 Like

Re: 25 Ways To Make Money Online Without Adsense 2018 by ashiraf(m): 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
thanks...nice post with good information

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Ways To Make Money Online Without Adsense 2018 by Topmaike007(m): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
This is the best post I av got across on nairaland this month..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Ways To Make Money Online Without Adsense 2018 by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
good one op
Re: 25 Ways To Make Money Online Without Adsense 2018 by moneyadulttube: 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2018
you can earn more with adult tube website even with little traffic.
Re: 25 Ways To Make Money Online Without Adsense 2018 by talk2emma: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
moneyadulttube:
you can earn more with adult tube website even with little traffic.

I won to learn bro

(1) (Reply)

What's Theme Is Mypadi.ng Using / Renowned Microbiologist Jobs In UK / How Can I Get Past This Mysql Error?.. I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.