Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

The Rock Johnson Freemason Sodomite Puppet Tricking The Masses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Rock Johnson Freemason Sodomite Puppet Tricking The Masses (5734 Views)

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Says He And His Family Had All Contracted COVID-19 / Fake Death Of LGBT XXXTENTACION Freemason Entertainment Sodomite Exposed / Sodomite Bill Cosby Helping White Freemasons Destroy Black Fatherhood Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rock Johnson Freemason Sodomite Puppet Tricking The Masses by KingSango(m): 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
Greetings,

Nothing like exposing illusion I tell ya. grin Nothing like being awake not believing in illusion I tell ya. Here is the Rock Johnson, big strong man, but a 100% sodomite puppet of the Freemason. Freemasonry come right out of Egypt with all its witchcraft, sodomy and cultism. Out of 3000 ethnic groups in Africa there are at least a few of them that are cultural sodomites. Without brandishing any ethnic group lets suffice to say that Africa is the cradle of homosexuality like it is the cradle of civilization. Wherever I study sodomy its always has something to do with evil witchcraft including in Africa. A few warrior castes in Africa where adult male sodomites used to marry young boys and train them in war. Yes warrior science is a secret cult, they didn't want everybody learning how to kill, maybe they just took it over like sodomites do everything else. I guess Rock one too many wrestling matches. grin Men must never meet without at least one woman present that was a rule given to us in our king, priest and warrior initiation. Where we learned to praise and thank God for women. The more I see this nasty world that sodomite Freemason men have created the more I understand the tenderness, the love and the beauty of women.

WHO IS DWAYNE THE ROCK JOHNSON? FIND OUT IN THIS VIDEO TRUTH EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHp-tVDYlYo

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: The Rock Johnson Freemason Sodomite Puppet Tricking The Masses by KingSango(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mag Truth says he receives threats. angry I know its a bunch gay mafia flunkies. They use these homosexuals as gangs to keep the truth from you. Sodomites live a world of lies so they love to keep the truth hidden. Mag, keep the faith in the higher powers and the ancestors.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Rock Johnson Freemason Sodomite Puppet Tricking The Masses by KingSango(m): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
That kiss says it all.v grin
Re: The Rock Johnson Freemason Sodomite Puppet Tricking The Masses by KingSango(m): 11:51am On Mar 19, 2018
African men worldwide are kings of the down low sodomites. They are so carnal and egotistical these men classify themselves as top and bottom men, yes down low African men are cultists, they have secret way of ranking each other. Lot of them love to eat feces and many do not know they have AIDS and most do not care. Sodomy causes sickness and disease and there are sodomite cults that intentionally spread sodomy. Like cult sex rituals many sodomite males get together and bang each other. Lots of Freemason college cults perform large andronous sex rituals for money with child sacrifice. This Baal Anubis worship exists worldwide on every continent and Hollywood sells it in film.

www.theriseofsodom..com

ASE

Love Sango
Re: The Rock Johnson Freemason Sodomite Puppet Tricking The Masses by KingSango(m): 5:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
Greeting,

Lebron James another down low sodomite African American male celebrity. They call him King James, yes Blackmen are the kings of down low sodomy. They are also down low Freemasons because lot of them pretending to worship the Most High but serve the one eye God called Baal Peor, which is another form of Baal and means the opener of the way. The worship is centered around obscene sex rituals and all the openings of the human body are used, the vagina, the mouth and anus. So you have a bunch of cult practicing African Americans in the Freemasonry, Greek college fraternities and sororities, and Eastern Stars getting together having huge orgies in babies blood. Yes, child sacrifice is a key and central sacrifice to Baal. This evil practice has come down in many ignorant cultures in Africa since the time of Egypt, Canaan, and Babylon all African kingdoms. I am saying this in strict honesty that, sodomy, incest, corruption, evil witchcraft and cultism are generational curses of Africa.And very ignorant and proudful Freemason Africans in the Conscious Community, Pan Africans and Black Nationalists are keen to put the total blame of African suffering upon European, African and Jews. But it is the continous practice of these curses which attract the lower entities of Europeans, Arabs and Jews, who are also involved in these devil worshiping practices that binds African people to continous and unnecessary sufferings. Some want to unite our peope worldwide without ever addressing any of these prevelant curses. No amount of superficial gathering will make issues we are attracting go away by themselves. Its unrealistic and metaphyiscally impossible.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=186s&v=FMQx0c9gMUk

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Shares Photos Of His Wife As She Sleeps On His Chest / I Want To Quit The Fraud I Can’t Sleep With 5 Women Every Day – Young Guy Cries / MBGN 2011 Winner Sylvia Nduka Was A Miss Nigeria 2010 Contestant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.