Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Irregular And Painful Menstruation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Irregular And Painful Menstruation (946 Views)

With Scent Leaf, It Is Goodbye To Irregular And Painful Menstrual Period / Say Goodbye To Painful Menstruation / Ladies Learn How To Cure Painful Menstruation Using Herbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irregular And Painful Menstruation by kajsa08: 9:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
IRREGULAR/PAINFUL MENSTRUATION
Materials
A: 5 bulbs of garlic
B: 5 fingers of ginger
C: 2 bulbs of onions
D: 10 pieces of Capsicum frutescens
English - African red pepper
Igbo - Ose Oyibo
Yoruba - Ata eiye
Hausa - barkono
Benin - Isie
E: 1bottle of honey
F: 1 bottle of water
Method: Grind all together with F.
Dosage: 2 dessertspoons 3 times daily
Side effect: Slight stomach pain for ulcer patients. Take plenty of water to neutralize the effect
Re: Irregular And Painful Menstruation by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
interesting especially considering the fact that this could be caused by different conditions but yet with just this your concoction it will be cured...kudos
Re: Irregular And Painful Menstruation by kajsa08: 5:39am On Mar 20, 2018
OneSentence:
interesting especially considering the fact that this could be caused by different conditions but yet with just this your concoction it will be cured...kudos
thanks sir
Re: Irregular And Painful Menstruation by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 20, 2018
kajsa08:
thanks sir
u mean u don't get the sarcasm?

1 Like

Re: Irregular And Painful Menstruation by kajsa08: 6:19am On Mar 20, 2018
OneSentence:

u mean u don't get the sarcasm?
I did.
True, they might be caused by different factors but I'm writing from a personal perspective.
It worked for me.
Re: Irregular And Painful Menstruation by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 20, 2018
kajsa08:

I did.
True, they might be caused by different factors but I'm writing from a personal perspective.
It worked for me.
it worked for u. that understandable. but what u r doing is this. 10 people come to u for a headache and u prescribe panadol for 6 and it works just because it's a simple headache. but u forget that headache that is caused by cancer won't won't cured by panadol or at best will just be be temporary relief. yet the cancer keeps etting worse but your panadol has 'cured' th headache. the should seek medical advice first before commencing on any treatment.
Re: Irregular And Painful Menstruation by kajsa08: 6:43am On Mar 20, 2018
OneSentence:

it worked for u. that understandable. but what u r doing is this. 10 people come to u for a headache and u prescribe panadol for 6 and it works just because it's a simple headache. but u forget that headache that is caused by cancer won't won't cured by panadol or at best will just be be temporary relief. yet the cancer keeps etting worse but your panadol has 'cured' th headache.
I understand if u want want make sales but no at the expense of people's lives my dear
I'm truly sorry if you find my post commercial.
I'm not selling anything. didn't really see it from your point of view. thanks for the correction. I'll have the post taken down.
Re: Irregular And Painful Menstruation by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 20, 2018
kajsa08:

I'm truly sorry if you find my post commercial.
I'm not selling anything. didn't really see it from your point of view. thanks for the correction. I'll have the post taken down.
i made a mistake too. I read thru the post and realised it wasn't commercial. I've edited it.

1 Like

Re: Irregular And Painful Menstruation by GabdelandAgro(m): 12:10am On Jun 17, 2018
kajsa08:
IRREGULAR/PAINFUL MENSTRUATION
Materials
A: 5 bulbs of garlic
B: 5 fingers of ginger
C: 2 bulbs of onions
D: 10 pieces of Capsicum frutescens
English - African red pepper
Igbo - Ose Oyibo
Yoruba - Ata eiye
Hausa - barkono
Benin - Isie
E: 1bottle of honey
F: 1 bottle of water
Method: Grind all together with F.
Dosage: 2 dessertspoons 3 times daily
Side effect: Slight stomach pain for ulcer patients. Take plenty of water to neutralize the effect
pls I want to ask oo, my Bae always experience painful and irregular mensuration, but I asked her to find a solution to it, she said its normal because women's body structure are different.

Is she correct?
Re: Irregular And Painful Menstruation by kajsa08: 6:12am On Jun 17, 2018
GabdelandAgro:
pls I want to ask oo, my Bae always experience painful and irregular mensuration, but I asked her to find a solution to it, she said its normal because women's body structure are different.

Is she correct?
I'm not a Doctor but this I can boldly write.
The irregular periods is one of the signs of hormonal imbalance and it can be corrected and the pains are also normal and sometimes caused by other health issues.
Re: Irregular And Painful Menstruation by Francon(f): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
GabdelandAgro:

Is she correct?

(1) (Reply)

Puritan's Pride Mega Potency Vitamin D3 10,000 Iu / Health Benefits Of Castor Oil / Get Rid Of Pimples, Dark Knuckles,black Heads And Dark Spots In A Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.